dcsimg

V3…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Very true! I would love to have a nice 20’x16′ spray booth at our shop loaded with lights…some day.

Yes a spray booth would be nice. Right now I just seal off a portion of the shop if I have a lot of painting to do.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Very true! I would love to have a nice 20’x16′ spray booth at our shop loaded with lights…some day.

Yes a spray booth would be nice. Right now I just seal off a portion of the shop if I have a lot of painting to do.

This is something I need to do also. I haven’t got a lot of room to play with though.

Bill,
    Do you do anything with the slab to stop dust from coming up off of it?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Anonymous
    Inactive

Used my new Bosch Colt router, that I got thanks to the site, to route channels for my wiring behind where the kitchen cabinets are going in the new log home I’m wiring. Carpenters overlooked a few spots.

I didn’t use a Bosch tool but did use a Bosch carbide tipped omt blade to cut through a bunch of plaster. It is the only blade I have used that will hold up to hard plaster.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Used my FL12 as undercabinet lighting, worked really well!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Been using my FL-12 to help light up the walls while sanding and mudding.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Attachments:
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I used today my DDS182 to take down some metal wire shelving in the garage.
    Gonna get replaced by a larger wooden shelf with 3 or 4 tiers.
    And I enjoyed listening to the PB360.
    Also my IDH182 got some action today. removed some lag screws from the air hose reel which was mounted to one of the wall studs

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

My 12v drill and impact helped me install 10 sets of shutters today…and I only dropped the drill once too! I also swapped a poorly installed garbage disposal( cleaning all over)…wish I had remembered my fl12!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Used my heated jacket last night, after my other coat got soaked shoveling the back steps and path for the dogs,
    Put my Bosch jacket on to do the front steps and side walkway, , worked out perfectly, kept me dry and the water didn’t get through

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My 12v drill and impact helped me install 10 sets of shutters today…and I only dropped the drill once too! I also swapped a poorly installed garbage disposal( cleaning all over)…wish I had remembered my fl12!

Really nice you were able to use the 12V driver to do the whole install. Powerful line the Bosch 12V. Sure hope they are releasing more 12V tools in NA this year.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I love my ps32 brushless 12volt drill, was using that instead of my milwaukee 18volt for a few pre drill and screw holes.

That is one heck of a light. Rooms getting closer and closer

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

That is one heck of a light. Rooms getting closer and closer

Yes it is a nice light. I sure will be happy when I can say I will be using the light to see how the paint looks. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I didn’t use a Bosch tool but did use a Bosch carbide tipped omt blade to cut through a bunch of plaster.

Oh I used a 3/16th Bosch tile bit. It worked very good.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Today I used my GTS1031 table saw to rip up the structure of my new planer stand. The saw kicks like a bull when you turn it on but it has plenty of power and not bad dust collection for a jobsite saw.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today I used my GTS1031 table saw to rip up the structure of my new planer stand. The saw kicks like a bull when you turn it on but it has plenty of power and not bad dust collection for a jobsite saw.

Nice new shop addition with a new planer.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

redwood
    Pro

I used a lot of Bosch tools today. My 12V drill and impact to install the screws and plugs in my seat slats. I used the Bosch 1617 router in my Bosch router table to ease the edges on the seat slats. The bosch 1/2 sheet sander to sand the chairs. The glide saw and vac to cut some other pieces and of course listened to both my Bosch radios. I had the Bosch jig saw out, but I used the bandsaw instead.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

I used my Bosch tracksaw to shorten a new door for my Brother-in-law.

Will

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

it was all about the Bosch GLM15 today, i measured out my place and another place for baseboards plus crown molding. It was a pain to get it home as it randomly decided to rain.

I used my little colt router to do a bit of edge rounding over today .

Always willing to learn .

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V3…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.145 seconds