dcsimg

V3…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

today i used my glm15 to measure up a few rooms to make sure i have the correct numbers for trim so I can go and get what I need soon from across the city. Apparently there is only one place in toronto to buy trim and it is on the opposite side from where i am.

@r-ice,
    where you buying your trim from?

Have you looked at New Canadian’s? or Maple Leaf Lumber?
    What type of trim you looking at?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

The jacket absolutely counts @warren6810!

Today I used my 12v brushless drywall screwgun to hang some 5/8″ firecode drywall. It is a great little drill but the density of the factory taper edges does max it out.

running into wood or steel? I know we have to be off the trigger a bit on presses when going into lighter steel. Otherwise the high speed strips the screws

Used my trusty Fl12 today, cleaning the sink drains, can’t be from my hair lol

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Otherwise the high speed strips the screws

That’s wht nice about the new Milwaukee stuff senses when the screw is tight and then stops driving, result no stripped screws.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Have some peace of mind today and have the PB360+BT out while I clean up the house and organize.

A Working Pro since 2004

Nothing today, but I did use my Bosch Die-grinder one some steel square tube removing burrs and a little of the weld. Worked great. The grinder is ultra smooth. Awesome tool. I am also pleased that HD started carrying some burrs…Bosch labeled. They cut nice.

Orange County, CA

been using my new Bosch brushless drywall gun the past few days and it’s my new favorite tool. head over heels in love with it.

How does it do sinking screws on the denser factory taper edges of 5/8″ TypeX @asgoodasdead?

fine, but I’ve never had a problem with that with any screwgun

Doobie

That’s one thing I applaud my wife on. She dilligently makes sure all her hair gets gathered with a kleenex and tossed in the wastebasket in the bathroom versus washing =down the sink or tossing in the toilet. Can’t take credit myself, she got taught that way be her mom.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

today i used my glm15 to measure up a few rooms to make sure i have the correct numbers for trim so I can go and get what I need soon from across the city. Apparently there is only one place in toronto to buy trim and it is on the opposite side from where i am.

@r-ice,

going to head over to the place that sells trim at 400 and steeles, they have the best prices in the city. as for what trim, whatever the boss says when we get there.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I am also pleased that HD started carrying some burrs…Bosch labeled.

I’ll check my local HD to see if they are carrying them also.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s one thing I applaud my wife on. She dilligently makes sure all her hair gets gathered with a kleenex and tossed in the wastebasket in the bathroom versus washing =down the sink or tossing in the toilet. Can’t take credit myself, she got taught that way be her mom.

It’s not that bad, took me a whole 5 minutes, longer to walk down to the garage and grab my light and tools.

I will mention that to my mother in law 🙂

redwood
    Pro

I used my 12V Bosch impact to tighten all the bolts on my mobile stand, while rocking to the 360 of course.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

because of #1 you dont wash your hair in the sink or #2 you dont have any hair? 😀

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Today I used my bulldog rotary hammer to dig a trench so I could run some conduit.

Anything is possible if your wallet is thick enough ~ my father

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Worked out my 4100 table saw today. I trimmed some rough sawn walnut and maple. After that, I put on my dado stack and cut a series of 3/8″ dados in some plywood for my clamp shelves.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Had some really bad boiler and water leaks last year in both buildings when we had deep freezes. Today I made sure to put an Bosch FL12 LED in the first boiler room to prepare.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Had some really bad boiler and water leaks last year in both buildings when we had deep freezes. Today I made sure to put an Bosch FL12 LED in the first boiler room to prepare.

why don’t you just keep it at the door of your apartment and just grab it when you head down to the boiler room.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Worked out my 4100 table saw today. I trimmed some rough sawn walnut and maple. After that, I put on my dado stack and cut a series of 3/8″ dados in some plywood for my clamp shelves.

What are you using for heat in your new shop Jon?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@r-ice,

going to head over to the place that sells trim at 400 and steeles, they have the best prices in the city. as for what trim, whatever the boss says when we get there.

@r-ice,
    Did you get to the trim place?
    Did the boss decide on real wood or MDF? Are you also getting crown for the two rooms?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@r-ice,

@r-ice,
    Did you get to the trim place?
    Did the boss decide on real wood or MDF? Are you also getting crown for the two rooms?

nah we ended up in ottawa for a night so didn’t get back in time to hit the trim place. next time, her schedule changes really soon, so I gotta wait till she is ready to go.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V3…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.820 seconds