dcsimg

V3…Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author

DirtyWhiteBoy nice picture, like those columns, did he build them.

No the framers did, I come in once the drywallers are done..

Sorry should have been, did you build them
    Problem with big fingers and small phones lol,
    Either way, still nice work they did.
    What type of wood is that, seeing it’s outside,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Noticed a Bosch drill I bought a while back that I never opened. PS11 right angle 12 V drill. Nice little unit.

The PS11 is a nice drill. I have one and really like it. Nice little unit.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

I can post something on this thread now that I have the saw! I built a table for it that the table saw parks under. I made it from re-re-reclaimed wood. Made for function not style. Well, as I was moving a couple of narrow pieces of left over 3/8″ siding for the 75th time while rearranging the shop, I figured I would make it look a bit better. Found a bit of wood to put on the edge and used the Bosch to make the mitres.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Made a bracket to attach video camera to ski pole. Minimize shaking and allows for smooth tilt/pan for long range videography.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

had to break out the bulldog today. This is the tool that earned my respect for bosch

I can post something on this thread now that I have the saw! I built a table for it that the table saw parks under. I made it from re-re-reclaimed wood. Made for function not style. Well, as I was moving a couple of narrow pieces of left over 3/8″ siding for the 75th time while rearranging the shop, I figured I would make it look a bit better. Found a bit of wood to put on the edge and used the Bosch to make the mitres.

Looks good. I love the nesting approach to shop storage

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

Used my GPL5 laser. It is definitely the Bosch tool that i use the most.

I also wore my jacket for a while, does that count???

The jacket absolutely counts @warren6810!

Today I used my 12v brushless drywall screwgun to hang some 5/8″ firecode drywall. It is a great little drill but the density of the factory taper edges does max it out.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

CM8S and the GTS1031 were both in use today. Milling MDF.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

redwood
    Pro

I changed (rotated) the blades on my DeWalt Planer today. Used my 12V Bosch impact to take out the 32 screws holding the 3 blades in and again to replace them. All while rocking out to the Bosch 360.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used my 12V Bosch impact to take out the 32 screws holding the 3 blades in and again to replace them. All while rocking out to the Bosch 360.

32 screws, bet you were sure glad you had 12V impact.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

redwood
    Pro

Used my 12V Bosch impact to take out the 32 screws holding the 3 blades in and again to replace them. All while rocking out to the Bosch 360.

32 screws, bet you were sure glad you had 12V impact.

You bet. The planer comes with a nice T driver, but that’s a lot of screws in not much space. The 12V impact just fit in there, it was darn near perfect.

I actually took out the first blade by hand and thought, there has to be a better way, and there was.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

I have not used the new drill yet, but when I went into the shop I just could not resist going over to it and giving the trigger a few squeezes. Is that weird?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have not used the new drill yet, but when I went into the shop I just could not resist going over to it and giving the trigger a few squeezes. Is that weird?

Nah sounds normal to me.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nah sounds normal to me.

Thanks,….sometimes I worry about myself….lol

been using my new Bosch brushless drywall gun the past few days and it’s my new favorite tool. head over heels in love with it.

used the drill today to drive a few screws to hang some things in the shop. Man, that thing rocks!!!

Doobie

been using my new Bosch brushless drywall gun the past few days and it’s my new favorite tool. head over heels in love with it.

I’m waiting for the 12V NAINA one to arrive here hopefully one day soon.

How does it do sinking screws on the denser factory taper edges of 5/8″ TypeX @asgoodasdead?

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

today i used my glm15 to measure up a few rooms to make sure i have the correct numbers for trim so I can go and get what I need soon from across the city. Apparently there is only one place in toronto to buy trim and it is on the opposite side from where i am.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V3…Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.874 seconds