dcsimg

V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,025 total)
  • Author
    redwood
    Pro

Not sure about the temp. We need to get a thermometer. It’s nice though. Cool enough to be refreshing.

Have ya seen those rubber ducky thermometers like for hot tubs? I think you NEED one of those and a couple blow up palm trees. Maybe I need to come down there and do some outdoor decorating for ya…….Redneck style :)

We had the rubber ducky thermometer, not sure what happened to it, maybe one of the big cats got it. We also have a real life palm tree, though it’s not by the pool.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

redwood
    Pro

Every time I go to HD I look at the Makita blower. Just haven’t pulled the trigger on one yet.

If you are into the Makita cordless system, I consider the blower a must have. Small as a toy, but has pretty good push. I use mine pretty much daily.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Every time I go to HD I look at the Makita blower. Just haven’t pulled the trigger on one yet.

If you are into the Makita cordless system, I consider the blower a must have. Small as a toy, but has pretty good push. I use mine pretty much daily.

Is that one you have a one battery or 2 battery blower?

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

@ronw
    If you buy it first let me know how you like it. If I buy it first I’ll let you know.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thanks Mark

@ronw If you buy it first let me know how you like it. If I buy it first I’ll let you know.

Will do.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just Googled the Makita blower and the dual battery one looks nice. Anybody have one? Interested in how much push it has.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure about the temp. We need to get a thermometer. It’s nice though. Cool enough to be refreshing.

Have ya seen those rubber ducky thermometers like for hot tubs? I think you NEED one of those and a couple blow up palm trees. Maybe I need to come down there and do some outdoor decorating for ya…….Redneck style :)

We had the rubber ducky thermometer, not sure what happened to it, maybe one of the big cats got it. We also have a real life palm tree, though it’s not by the pool.

See @moze Mark knows what’s Redneck cool too, I wonder if he could transplant a real Palm tree LOL. Or at least a few fake ones 🙂

I’ll bet a cordless blower would come in handy around the pool too, As for in the shop I still prefer the air hose

I think a cordless blower would be great especially for on site. I wonder if Bosch has one coming out?…

NAINA takes the cake again…
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-Cordless-Li-Ion-Blower-Charger/dp/B005I95S46

another model discussed here:
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/masonry-dust-and-the-bosch-blower-gbl-550/

Bummer indeed 🙁 Lot’s of uses for a solid cordless blower!

John S

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Yeah, ship that palm down here, I’ve got the perfect spot for it. 🙂

Resident Sign Guy

redwood
    Pro

Yeah, ship that palm down here, I’ve got the perfect spot for it. :)

Tranplanting palms is big business, but it’s done all the time. There are many species and some fetch a good amount of coin. Unfortunately, mine is not one of them.

Is that one you have a one battery or 2 battery blower?

I have the single battery blower. One of my employees broke the first one I had and I seriously looked into the double battery blower and it was serious coin. It would actually be cheaper to buy 2 single battery blowers and use one in each hand.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Just Googled the Makita blower and the dual battery one looks nice. Anybody have one? Interested in how much push it has.

It has a lot of blow to it. I tested on at the dealer rep. day at WoodCraft store.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I just looked at both of them and it is interesting to see that they are rated on MPH. 179 MPH for the 18v and 208 MPH for the dual battery blower.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Man, I’ve got the itch to buy something.

Resident Sign Guy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It would actually be cheaper to buy 2 single battery blowers and use one in each hand.

Amazing how that sometimes works out isn’t it. I have a use for the double battery one but may hold off to see if they go on sale over the winter.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Dooooo it!

Did you get the new M12 polisher/sander yet? Looks nice.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

It has a lot of blow to it. I tested on at the dealer rep. day at WoodCraft store.

Did you buy one?

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I don’t know what to get! Lol

Resident Sign Guy

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I don’t know what to get! Lol

Well that means you don’t NEED anything. But what is it that you want?

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I’d like that new 12v Milwaukee light but it doesn’t come out til October.

I’m trying to think of stuff that would help on installs.

Resident Sign Guy

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,025 total)
  • The topic ‘V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.853 seconds