dcsimg

V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,025 total)
  • Author
    NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Nope Just a general announcement from bosch. Every other tool company seems to be rolling out drills and lots of other new tools.

Yeah I have noticed the same thing – it would be really great to hear Bosch come out with some sweet new cordless… hopefully more brushless 12v and 18v tools!

New is fun.

I am sure something must be in the works. It seems that companies have to keep coming out with new stuff and innovating. Although this was a big year with all the brushless stuff that was released.

Orange County, CA

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

This showed up today!!

Congrats. I like the Hitachi guns. Is that a 16 gauge?

Yea! I should get to use it tomorrow. Will get back with review

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

Is that a 16 gauge?

The hunter in me at first glance thinks you are talking about shotguns. 🙂 Then I get it figured out.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

This showed up today!!

Congrats. I like the Hitachi guns. Is that a 16 gauge?

Yea! I should get to use it tomorrow. Will get back with review

It should be a winner. I like my Hitachis.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Picked up a new Bosch sawsall today and another folding chisel (moment of weakness).
    My HD is going pretty crazy with sales lately…the sawsall was on sale for $85, and a few days ago they had 5 of the Fein MM starter kits on sale for $119 (damaged packaging).
    I was hoping to get a Fein and the sawsall…but they were all sold out.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Picked up a new Bosch sawsall today and another folding chisel (moment of weakness).
    My HD is going pretty crazy with sales lately…the sawsall was on sale for $85, and a few days ago they had 5 of the Fein MM starter kits on sale for $119 (damaged packaging).

Sounds like you got some good deals.

My HD rarely has good deals like this…they did clearance out some Hilti stuff a few years ago, but other than that, nothing that is that great of a deal.

Orange County, CA

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

My HD rarely has good deals like this…they did clearance out some Hilti stuff a few years ago, but other than that, nothing that is that great of a deal.

My local HD will mark things down $2-$10 dollars most of the time. they had Makita cordless OMT’s in the clearance rack for $113.00 reg $119. not much of a savings.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man the Metal cutting Makita saw I got is a winner!!! Cutting 5/16 steel today!!

Attachments:
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Man the Metal cutting Makita saw I got is a winner!!! Cutting 5/16 steel today!!

Didn’t know you got one. Sounds like you like it? 5/16 is pretty darn thick

Ron

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yup I cut about 10 chunks like that. What a great tool the shroud kept all the burning bits contained.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

What model? Cordless or corded?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Yup I cut about 10 chunks like that. What a great tool the shroud kept all the burning bits contained.

Pretty cool that all the bits were contained. At least it’s nice and safe for you.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s the 18volt saw I’ll have to get the model #.

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That thing looks compact. I’ll have to get that on my list.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

That’s the 18volt saw I’ll have to get the model #.

Cool little saw. Now I want one.
    Hard to believe that a little 18 volt saw will cut through 5/16″ steal.

Ron

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Finally a picture of my refurbished paslode framer. I always wanted one but never wanted to spend $400 plus tax on it. Then I kept looking at refurbished ones. They had class A and class B. Class A cost $309 and B cost $275. Well then I saw a weekend deal of free shipping and 20% off. So I got the class B for $220 plus tax was like $237. At that price I couldn’t pass it up. Saved $200 over new and it looks like new.

Attachments:
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Finally a picture of my refurbished paslode framer. I always wanted one but never wanted to spend $400 plus tax on it. Then I kept looking at refurbished ones. They had class A and class B. Class A cost $309 and B cost $275. Well then I saw a weekend deal of free shipping and 20% off. So I got the class B for $220 plus tax was like $237. At that price I couldn’t pass it up. Saved $200 over new and it looks like new.

That was a good deal. Congrats

Ron

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

That was a good deal. Congrats

Thanks. It shoots great too. Used my cordless makita circular saw and this framing gun to build temp stairs into a home that’s 8′ off grade last week. It was so much nicer then running a generator. Or and my powerbox off the battery. Cordless rules.

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,025 total)
  • The topic ‘V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.113 seconds