dcsimg

V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 1,025 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

$150 is a lot for a fan. How long will it run on a 3ah battery Dirty?

Not very long… I was getting about 50 min. with it on high and oscillating today.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Used a birthday giftcard to pick up this, my first Woodpecker product, I’m pleased:

Very sweet triangles! I got on the WoodPecker mailing list and now see all there neat stuff as it goes on sale , very nice wood working stuff.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Ah, yes – I always forget you have the luxury to be able to work outside with quite pleasant weather year round :\
    Yes I do, it’s not a luxury it’s normal.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Seems like a lot of the new tools are starting to leak out. Would be nice to see what Bosch has in store for 2015 🙂

A Working Pro since 2004

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Seems like a lot of the new tools are starting to leak out. Would be nice to see what Bosch has in store for 2015 :)

Tools leaking out?

Seems like a lot of the new tools are starting to leak out. Would be nice to see what Bosch has in store for 2015 :)

Tools leaking out?

haha I think he means about new tools that are found out about…

What new tools are you specifically referring to @utopia78?

John S

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Ths at looks like one fancy and expensive triangle.

Technically, it’s two fancy expensive triangles ;) In all seriousness, they were $50 Canadian, so pretty much the cheapest thing you can buy from Woodpeckers – That’s only like 50 cents USD nowadays isn’t it ;)

They have some really nice stuff, but $$$$

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Tools leaking out?

haha I think he means about new tools that are found out about…

What new tools are you specifically referring to @utopia78?

Some of the Makita stuff has come out and I’m guessing we will see more from other companies shortly. Didn’t Bosch say a little while ago they were going to be posting new rewards and also letting some peeps try out the new stuff. That’s how I see it happening, please correct me if wrong. 😀

A Working Pro since 2004

Didn’t Bosch say a little while ago they were going to be posting new rewards and also letting some peeps try out the new stuff. That’s how I see it happening, please correct me if wrong.

They did mention that there will be a few items added to the list, and there is a chance some of us may get chosen for different product testing – but I am not sure if the new items on the rewards list or if the testers will get to try out anything we haven’t yet heard of or anything super techy like the wireless chargers

John S

Does Bosch have a regular announcement time like Milwaukee (August) and perhaps Makita do each year for new tools or accessories? If you have a yes answer to that, it might shed some light on what to expect.

Now is the time of year when stuff is announced. I think that the big woodworking/industrial show was at the end of last month or sometime this month and that seems to be when a lot of stuff is announced.

Orange County, CA

Just checked — IWF is going on right now…in Atlanta.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Didn’t Bosch say a little while ago they were going to be posting new rewards and also letting some peeps try out the new stuff.

Yup

Looks like Freud is coming out with a new 10 inch blade with some kind of shearing to the tooth that looks interesting.

Orange County, CA

Just checked — IWF is going on right now…in Atlanta.

I’d love to hear people’s thoughts on it here:
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/international-woodworking-fair/

Now is the time of year when stuff is announced. I think that the big woodworking/industrial show was at the end of last month or sometime this month and that seems to be when a lot of stuff is announced.

Sounds like this might be a hard month for us toolaholics 🙁 Or maybe it is a good one? I guess it depends on the perspective of your wallet vs. getting new tools haha

John S

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sounds like this might be a hard month for us toolaholics 🙁 Or maybe it is a good one? I guess it depends on the perspective of your wallet vs. getting new tools haha

Fall is tough on the toolaholics. Everybody bringing out new stuff plus trade shows.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

The only thing I have seen from bosch is a small laser measurer. Hopefully more stuff is to come.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The only thing I have seen from bosch is a small laser measurer. Hopefully more stuff is to come.

Are you talking about our rewards list?

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Are you talking about our rewards list?

Nope Just a general announcement from bosch. Every other tool company seems to be rolling out drills and lots of other new tools.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Nope Just a general announcement from bosch. Every other tool company seems to be rolling out drills and lots of other new tools.

Yeah I have noticed the same thing – it would be really great to hear Bosch come out with some sweet new cordless… hopefully more brushless 12v and 18v tools!

John S

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 1,025 total)
  • The topic ‘V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.964 seconds