dcsimg

V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 1,025 total)
  • Author
    ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

dirty, its on amazon.ca for $150.. it retails at the local hitachi dealer for almost double that. i bought mine for roughly the same price. my hardwood guy picked one up this weekend as well.. hes been tring to buy mine off me for months

I just looked and amazon.com has that gun at a great price. I take it you like it pretty well @jkirk?

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

dirty, its on amazon.ca for $150.. it retails at the local hitachi dealer for almost double that.

Man they get you poor !#*^%$ hard for living in paradise. I can get from Amazon for 119$ but I’d get from the local tool store foe about the same on sale. I have a 15ga. and a 18 ga. and really don’t think I need that one.

*NPP*

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

dirty, its on amazon.ca for $150.. it retails at the local hitachi dealer for almost double that. i bought mine for roughly the same price. my hardwood guy picked one up this weekend as well.. hes been tring to buy mine off me for months

I just looked and amazon.com has that gun at a great price. I take it you like it pretty well @jkirk?

Lowes has them for the same price as Amazon.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Lowes has them for the same price as Amazon.

I may have to go check that out. I don’t get to Lowe’s often – only one close by and I have two HD’s that are closer.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

I just grabbed a new 6 1/2” blade for my Bosch circ and couldn’t resist grabbing a pair of the new milwaukee scissors. I don’t think the wife likes it when I borrow the pair that was a part of our kitchen knives set, so I think it was a smart move 🙂 Wasn’t sure whether or not I should get the offset scissors… ended up with the straight ones.

John S

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just got a UPS notice that my table saw accessories are being delivered today, The side & rear supports with a dust bag. WooHoo!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I just got a UPS notice that my table saw accessories are being delivered today, The side & rear supports with a dust bag. WooHoo!

WootWoot

*NPP*

I am curious on how all that will look when done @Dabbs. Share a pic or two when assembled. Better yet when you are making something.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

It was my birthday last week and I was surprised to see a tiny green systainer come out from my wife and daughter:

They work with all my existing 6″ paper so these are a perfect addition.

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

It was my birthday last week and I was surprised to see a tiny green systainer come out from my wife and daughter:

They work with all my existing 6″ paper so these are a perfect addition.

Nice

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Attachments:

Well happy belated birthday @mattryc! Have you also thought about getting this hand sander? Why not add dust collection to a hand sander, eh? haha
    http://www.festoolproducts.com/Festool-496962-Hand-Sanding-Block-80mm-X-130mm-p/496962.htm

John S

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Crappy consumables today. Nothing Fun. HOWEVER I did order a paslode framing nailer. The de was too good to resist. Refurbished at $275 the. 20% off and free shipping. Way better then new!

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

I spent the day at work cleaning the generator room in dept, then made a shelf for a cabinet my sister had and tore apart for scrap a few electronics ponce I got home.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Seems like a whole bunch of stuff being bought! Nice gift Matt! I wish they made one in a 5″ size.

My ETS125 came today. I couldn’t resist @ 30% off during the Recon sale. It didn’t even look used and they included a really nice paper assortment.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Seems like a whole bunch of stuff being bought! Nice gift Matt! I wish they made one in a 5″ size.

My ETS125 came today. I couldn’t resist @ 30% off during the Recon sale. It didn’t even look used and they included a really nice paper assortment.

Congrats to you both, Matt and Andrew. Nice sanding stuff!

Orange County, CA

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

http://www.cpooutlets.com/dewalt-dchj063b-m-12v-20v-max-blaze-camo-hooded-heated-jacket–jacket-and-adaptor-only—-medium/dewndchj063b-m,default,pd.html?start=2&q=dewalt%20jacket

couldn’t pass up the price

That’s a great deal. They even have a few left in XL.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

That is one heck of a price, to bad I have the Bosch and that I don’t have any Dewatl 12 V

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

That is one heck of a price, to bad I have the Bosch and that I don’t have any Dewatl 12 V

I’m a fan of the price but not how it looks.

I’m a fan of the price but not how it looks.

Yeah same here..plain black for me. I might really look hard at Bosch’s since I have quite a few 12v batteries now.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 1,025 total)
  • The topic ‘V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.902 seconds