dcsimg

V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 1,025 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

haha, that is kind of funny. Oh the stories that we are accumulating of delivery people trying to bring us our BTP toys.

yeah we are LOL, Sure wish i would have been home for my semi truck delivery though.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

haha, that is kind of funny. Oh the stories that we are accumulating of delivery people trying to bring us our BTP toys.

yeah we are LOL, Sure wish i would have been home for my semi truck delivery though.

Knowing you the 2 of would have been sharing a cold one before he left

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

He came to the door to ask for help. That’s as far as he got. He’s here almost daily so we know him fairly well. I just wish I could have got a picture of him leaving there for giggles.

i think that’s one thing we’ve all done, i got acquainted with my UPS guy a little before BTP. Now we’re on first name basis LOL

Mines a lady that loves to pet my dog lol. For a while we moved away from her route and when we came back to the area she remembered his name! Lol

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I used to know my UPS guy but they change out so often it seems like a different one each week.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I used to know my UPS guy but they change out so often it seems like a different one each week.

Same for me – is this because they are getting reassigned a different route, or…?

Sadly, I have not had much in the way of tool purchases of late :\

John S

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I told him to to just leave it on the grass. It WASN’T UPS. I was having coffee and the kids where being a handful.

If it wasnt UPS who delivered it, then who did? and why did you say “Silly ups”?

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

He came to the door to ask for help. That’s as far as he got. He’s here almost daily so we know him fairly well. I just wish I could have got a picture of him leaving there for giggles.

He wouldn’t of left it there if I wasn’t home. It was UPS

I just thought it was funny after some of the goofy stuff that has happened for deliveries lately.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

My driver moves so fast by the time I get to the door he’s waving and driving off. I think they have a piece rate.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My driver moves so fast by the time I get to the door he’s waving and driving off. I think they have a piece rate.

I know they have to deliver all the packages on their route every day no matter how long it takes. I’ve had UPS deliveries at 10pm or later. Sometimes I’ll get up in the morning and find a UPS pkg that was delivered after I went to bed.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I know they have to deliver all the packages on their route every day no matter how long it takes. I’ve had UPS deliveries at 10pm or later. Sometimes I’ll get up in the morning and find a UPS pkg that was delivered after I went to bed.

One of my brothers good friends drives for UPS. He has said that he has days where he drops his last package off at 4 pm and there are other days when his last package doesn’t get dropped off until 11 pm. And he works some crazy hours around Christmas time.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

UPS driving would not be a fun job…I think it would be stressful. My driver does play some good tunes, though and it is a good workout.

Orange County, CA

Moze
    Dallas, TX

i think that’s one thing we’ve all done, i got acquainted with my UPS guy a little before BTP. Now we’re on first name basis LOL

BTP…Building relationships – one tool at a time.

Resident Sign Guy

One of my brothers good friends drives for UPS. He has said that he has days where he drops his last package off at 4 pm and there are other days when his last package doesn’t get dropped off until 11 pm. And he works some crazy hours around Christmas time.

A good friend of mine ‘hires” his teenage sons to help him at the busiest times of the year to get done with the extra packages way faster. They do all the running for him around Christmas time 🙂 haha

John S

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Ordered this today. 😀

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

Attachments:
    Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Nice gun. Are you replacing an older model?

Anonymous
    Inactive

BTP…Building relationships – one tool at a time.

Hahahah, I can’t remember whose slogan that’s similar too but I like it. And it’s true

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Nice gun. Are you replacing an older model?

No, this is my first 16g. I have been borrowing when I needed one.

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

great gun ive had mine 18 months. on sale dirty cheap on amazon.ca.

i didnt buy any tools this week with my own money.. used company money to buy a fresh 12″ blade .. friday teh dresser i built in trade school finally bit the bullet.. bought a new one for $250 down from $700 at the sears clearnace centre

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Ordered this today. :D

Nice grab Big B. that’s the only one I don’t have.

dirty cheap

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

dirty, its on amazon.ca for $150.. it retails at the local hitachi dealer for almost double that. i bought mine for roughly the same price. my hardwood guy picked one up this weekend as well.. hes been tring to buy mine off me for months

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 1,025 total)
  • The topic ‘V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.874 seconds