dcsimg

V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 1,025 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have one of their 2 gallon air compressors, i used it everyday for 3 years and it still works.

That is a pretty good life span on an a small compressor.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Hey I just saw these gloves at home depot http://www.homedepot.com/p/Grease-Monkey-Large-Fingerless-Glove-22103/202188309

Giving them a try, thought for $10 it wasn’t a bad deal. We will see how long they last doing masonry.

A Working Pro since 2004

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I have one of their 2 gallon air compressors, i used it everyday for 3 years and it still works.

I have an Emglo 4 gallon twin tank that I bought in 91 or 92. it was our go to compressor for a long time. I have had several others over the years that have not held up as well. We still use it on a regular basis. I would have to guess that it has several thousand hours on it. Best Damn compressor I have ever had.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just ordered the left and rear support extensions for my new table saw, And the dust bag too Yippee!! They all weren’t too bad on amazon and qualified for free shipping

I read up somewhere on the bag and someone said they really don’t catch much cuz they don’t breathe very well and have a tendency to clog up the output port on the saw, so he cut a little hole in it and shoved in a little shop vac hose and now it’s great. And most of the dust falls into the bag not the vac..Kinda like the dust deputy idea I guess, Personally I think connecting the vac directly would be better LOL, Or get a real dust deputy. I’ll experiment with it anyway

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I’ll post up my extension mods for you. The bag is OK, but if you have a vac that’s the way to go. Even with the vac it spits a lot of dust out the bottom. I need to come up with a mod for that.

I was cutting 1.5″ plywood today and it handle it like a CHAMP.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

monman1
    Pro

I have an Emglo 4 gallon twin tank that I bought in 91 or 92. it was our go to compressor for a long time. I have had several others over the years that have not held up as well. We still use it on a regular basis. I would have to guess that it has several thousand hours on it. Best Damn compressor I have ever had.

I also had a princess auto 3.2 gallon compresser it was used everyday for 3 years until the motor died. I only paid $100 for the 2 gallon, and $150 princess auto.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll post up my extension mods for you. The bag is OK, but if you have a vac that’s the way to go. Even with the vac it spits a lot of dust out the bottom. I need to come up with a mod for that.

Thanks Brad, all good things to know. 1.5″ ply is very impressive….You had to modify the extensions?

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Thanks Brad, all good things to know. 1.5″ ply is very impressive….You had to modify the extensions?

That’s some thick stuff!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I never heard of 1.5″ plywood in the US. What is it used for?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I glued up three sheets of 1/2″ to get the 1.5″ for my saw sled

Brad T

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

silly ups

Brad T

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

they just left it in the yard? too heavy to carry to the door or what? i would be flipping if my saw was laying out in the middle of my yard in a box. its just asking for someone to take it.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

He came to the door to ask for help. That’s as far as he got. He’s here almost daily so we know him fairly well. I just wish I could have got a picture of him leaving there for giggles.

Brad T

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

haha, that is kind of funny. Oh the stories that we are accumulating of delivery people trying to bring us our BTP toys.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

silly ups

He could have put in more effort. Lol

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

It’s a good thing you were home when ups showed up…who knows where the package would be otherwise.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

I can’t believe that UPS would approve of that kind of delivery.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

It’s a good thing you were home when ups showed up…who knows where the package would be otherwise.

It would have been left on my front step. I have never had anything go missing but there’s always a first time. Between us and my neighbors someone is almost always home.

I can’t believe that UPS would approve of that kind of delivery.

I told him to to just leave it on the grass. It WASN’T UPS. I was having coffee and the kids where being a handful.

Brad T

Looking good, Brad. Cannot wait for you to get it up and running and post your thoughts.

Orange County, CA

Anonymous
    Inactive

He came to the door to ask for help. That’s as far as he got. He’s here almost daily so we know him fairly well. I just wish I could have got a picture of him leaving there for giggles.

i think that’s one thing we’ve all done, i got acquainted with my UPS guy a little before BTP. Now we’re on first name basis LOL

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 1,025 total)
  • The topic ‘V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.993 seconds