dcsimg

V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,025 total)
  • Author
    redwood
    Pro

Bessey clamps will no longer be sold at Lowes they are moving to Home Depot. 75% off all Bessey products at Lowes stores!<br>
    I just scored some clamps.

Dang, I just drove by a Lowes and didn’t stop.

I guess that HD will be having a sale on Jorgenson clamps.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

So this happened… long story I won’t get into, short story – more building less buying now for a long while.

@mattryyc
    – oh wow, you got hit hard with some green fever! Looking forward to hearing more on your review of it eventually! That is quite the miter saw…

John S

Sweet @mattryyc! You will love that saw. We had ours setup in a convenience store today while they were still open & we were using it to change out their coffee/soda cabinetry with the Midi hooked up. Even some of the customers were wowed by how little dust there was. Thank goodness too because it was raining hard today…lol.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Bessey clamps will no longer be sold at Lowes they are moving to Home Depot. 75% off all Bessey products at Lowes stores!

This has been going on for a couple of weeks and I couldn’t locate any claims over a week ago. Consider yourself really lucky. Wish I could find some at those prices.

I totally forgot that I managed to find this set of Bosch impact bits early today at Lowe’s at a wonderful price – and definitely have to admit that even though I have plenty of bit sets, I just couldn’t say no 🙂 But I don’t think the case is the typical “brute” style case

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-T4047-Piece-Screwdriver-Bit/dp/B004Q0N5UM/

John S

Tool related I think, got some of these SimpleScribe scribing blocks in. The don’t ship retail to Canada so I did a bulk order after talking to a few friends in town who were also in to getting one. Now I just need to find 15 more friends who need them.

Those look pretty slick.

Was that a hint?

Wife’s making a call to order some mystery router stuff today. Just have to let her have her morning coffee first.

WOOHOO Can’t wait for this to show up.

Matt, do imaginary friends on the internet count?

Looking forward to your reviews of the Bosch hole drilling kit.

Orange County, CA

So this happened… long story I won’t get into, short story – more building less buying now for a long while.

Need to build it a home now with some good workpiece support, running it off a shop vac with a 36mm Bosch hose – so far so good.

Sweet!! You are going to like the saw…

Recommend making a zero clearance throat plate and adding an auxiliary fence to the front of the sliding fences to prevent kick-back.

Orange County, CA

Attachments:
    kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Nice saw cool aid drinker, lol. I have looked at them where they have been on display and they are really sweet.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Need to build it a home now with some good workpiece support, running it off a shop vac with a 36mm Bosch hose – so far so good.

Congrats on the saw. Enjoy it and let us know how you like it.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

So this happened…

You know what they say, go big or go home.

The newest addition to the red family…

Still interesting on what you have to say about it?

Bessey clamps will no longer be sold at Lowes they are moving to Home Depot. 75% off all Bessey products at Lowes stores!

Looks like I need to go look and see what I can find. So, who is Lowes going to distribute now?

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Sweet @mattryyc! You will love that saw. We had ours setup in a convenience store today while they were still open & we were using it to change out their coffee/soda cabinetry with the Midi hooked up. Even some of the customers were wowed by how little dust there was. Thank goodness too because it was raining hard today…lol.

Great to hear – I have it hooked up to my old shop vac right now and have a CT26 that I’m going to keep using for all of my shop work. Long term I’d like to get another CT, hopefully after the midi comes back to Canada which might be a while. The DC is just okay with the shop vac, but that’s all I would expect considering the power and state of the filter in it.

Sweet!! You are going to like the saw…

Recommend making a zero clearance throat plate and adding an auxiliary fence to the front of the sliding fences to prevent kick-back.

I do like it quite a lot so far, I tuned up the lasers yesterday and they are incredibly accurate, just what I was hoping for. I will be doing the aux fence right away, when I was doing a bit of base yesterday it hurled a death projectile at me, I’ve read that it does not like small offcuts without that and now I believe it, I suspect that this is to do with the natural turbine type action that helps it get the great dust collection but it did freak me out a little bit at first.

Nice saw cool aid drinker, lol. I have looked at them where they have been on display and they are really sweet.

I need to go to some sort of rehab, no more green after this, I swear! In all truth I’ve pretty much checked off my Festool wish list for now, a second vac some day but that’s not urgent.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Super cool Matt, Congrats

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Great saw Matt! Very nice.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Moze
    Dallas, TX

So this happened…

You know what they say, go big or go home.

The newest addition to the red family…

Still interesting on what you have to say about it?

Bessey clamps will no longer be sold at Lowes they are moving to Home Depot. 75% off all Bessey products at Lowes stores!<br>

Looks like I need to go look and see what I can find. So, who is Lowes going to distribute now?

You bet – I’ll post up once I get a chance to use it.

Resident Sign Guy

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I am having trouble posting my new impact set after all this green love.

UPS truck dropped off my switch and impacts.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I should have taken a trip over there by now to check out the stock.

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

So this happened…. I have a job coming up that requires a ceiling being leveled out. Last time I did that, I used straight edges and levels… took a while. I’m hoping this speeds things up a bit..

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

Great idea …. I have always found that orange juice will help to level any ceiling.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Great idea …. I have always found that orange juice will help to level any ceiling.

Either that or kool-aid ;). I have a Dewalt laser too, not sure if it’s the same model bit I have been happy with it.

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

What ???? There’s a laser in there?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,025 total)
  • The topic ‘V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.009 seconds