dcsimg

V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,025 total)
  • Author

DirtyWhiteBoy wrote:

thedude306 wrote:

on edit: hahaha I think that was from the first page. It’s broke again!

Did somebody break it again?

I think it was MrToolJunkie… You going to start a new one?<br>
    I don’t know who broke it, they seem to be breaking a lot lately? But yes we’ll but it Mr.ToolJunkie , why not?

LOL…why am I to blame? Was I the last post? We must have hit the 1K mark again, right?

Orange County, CA

No pics right now but I just got the CXS drill today. That thing is sweet. It’s pretty sad that one of the things I’m most excited about on it is the bit holder… that thing is freakin genius!!

Congrats, I have been eyeing the CXS. I have a C15 and it is my go to drill now for finish work, the CXS probably would have been a better choice for that but I wasn’t ready to pull the trigger on both and wanted something with enough grunt for drilling too.

I bought a C12 when they were on clearance…I like the concept of the C12, but really like all the chucks for the C and T series drills so it won out.

Orange County, CA

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Tool related I think, got some of these SimpleScribe scribing blocks in. The don’t ship retail to Canada so I did a bulk order after talking to a few friends in town who were also in to getting one. Now I just need to find 15 more friends who need them.

Those look pretty slick.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Bought a couple of sizes of Domino XL bits that I needed — while they are on sale. I will add some Domino stock this week too. No sense paying more for consumables if you can save a little coin…and they do not go bad and will last a long time.

Orange County, CA

Was always curious about these lower end inspection cameras. Not curious anymore.. And not particularly interested anymore either.

That was going to my first tool to be in that m18 line up . What’s no to like .

Yes – do tell…

Orange County, CA

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

DirtyWhiteBoy wrote:

thedude306 wrote:

on edit: hahaha I think that was from the first page. It’s broke again!

Did somebody break it again?

I think it was MrToolJunkie… You going to start a new one?<br><br>
    I don’t know who broke it, they seem to be breaking a lot lately? But yes we’ll but it Mr.ToolJunkie , why not?

LOL…why am I to blame? Was I the last post? We must have hit the 1K mark again, right?

You posted the 1k post…

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Tool related I think, got some of these SimpleScribe scribing blocks in. The don’t ship retail to Canada so I did a bulk order after talking to a few friends in town who were also in to getting one. Now I just need to find 15 more friends who need them.

Those look pretty slick.

Was that a hint?

Wife’s making a call to order some mystery router stuff today. Just have to let her have her morning coffee first.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Those look pretty slick.

Was that a hint?

Wife’s making a call to order some mystery router stuff today. Just have to let her have her morning coffee first.

WOOHOO Can’t wait for this to show up.

Matt, do imaginary friends on the internet count?

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

No pics right now but I just got the CXS drill today. That thing is sweet. It’s pretty sad that one of the things I’m most excited about on it is the bit holder… that thing is freakin genius!!

The CXS is high on my list of favorite tools I own…the quick change from drill chuck to driver bit is great for cabinet installs..and it is amazingly powerful . I love how lightweight it is and with the extra long belt clip I can hook it in my back pocket and forget it’s there!

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

WOOHOO Can’t wait for this to show up.

Haha, they do if they have PayPal accounts 😉 I actually did get the cost down pretty decent even with the shipping and duty, almost the same as the US price with the currency conversion. Shoot me a PM and I’ll toss in a pencil to go in it 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Was always curious about these lower end inspection cameras. Not curious anymore.. And not particularly interested anymore either.

Dang that doesn’t sound too good, I’ve always been interested in those. It’s one of those tools that ya wouldn’t need very often but glad ya have it when ya do

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Yeah they are pretty expensive, it’s hard to not be tempted with the budget\low grade ones because they would be neat to have on hand.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Not imaginary, Fake friends, get it right, lol.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

So this happened… long story I won’t get into, short story – more building less buying now for a long while.

Need to build it a home now with some good workpiece support, running it off a shop vac with a 36mm Bosch hose – so far so good.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Well thanks for posting your Cadillac saw…now my ratchet looks like tinker toy. lol

The newest addition to the red family…

Resident Sign Guy

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Haha @moze – we still like your ratchet! what a nice little ratchet! 🙂

@mattryyc
    – you going to post up a review of that thing? Curious to know the differences that set the festool apart from the rest, say the Bosch slider or AG.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Well thanks for posting your Cadillac saw…now my ratchet looks like tinker toy. lol

Sorry Moze 🙂 I’m interested to hear how you like the ratchet, I am into the M12 line and have thought about that for automotive stuff. Would be interested to hear how the power is on it.

you going to post up a review of that thing? Curious to know the differences that set the festool apart from the rest, say the Bosch slider or AG.

@nyx
    – For sure I will put a review together. My other experience is limited to the 10″ Makita, I have done a few cuts with the axial glide, but I don’t think I could do a fair comparison. So far all I’ve been able to do is a quick alignment of the lasers – they were a little bit out when I packed it.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Haha @moze – we still like your ratchet! what a nice little ratchet! :)

@mattryyc – you going to post up a review of that thing? Curious to know the differences that set the festool apart from the rest, say the Bosch slider or AG.

It’s not little, it’s compact! lol

Sorry Moze :) I’m interested to hear how you like the ratchet, I am into the M12 line and have thought about that for automotive stuff. Would be interested to hear how the power is on it.

you going to post up a review of that thing? Curious to know the differences that set the festool apart from the rest, say the Bosch slider or AG.

@nyx – For sure I will put a review together. My other experience is limited to the 10″ Makita, I have done a few cuts with the axial glide, but I don’t think I could do a fair comparison. So far all I’ve been able to do is a quick alignment of the lasers – they were a little bit out when I packed it.

Yeah, I thought it would be nice for oil changes, etc.

Resident Sign Guy

Rob
    Pro
    Birmingham, Alabama

Bessey clamps will no longer be sold at Lowes they are moving to Home Depot. 75% off all Bessey products at Lowes stores!
    I just scored some clamps.

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

good to know. thanks for the info

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,025 total)
  • The topic ‘V3.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 2.722 seconds