dcsimg

V3.0 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

I was just over a month, but I am in Canada, and shipping here from the USA always seems to take a while.

It’s weird, I can get stuff shipped from the UK for a lot cheaper than the same product shipped from the USA.

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

Anonymous
    Inactive

UPS should have covered it, that was definitely there mistake.

I know a guy that had his boxes delivered to the neighbors by mistake in a trailer park, UPS didn’t cover it and the neighbor claimed they didn’t get anything. He lost out and still had to pay for them……But he was the kind of guy that didn’t pursue it much, I wouldn’t have settled for that nonsense.

Screw that. I’d be getting my item or money back!

Yeah me too, One way or the other. I don’t remember all the details exactly but there was something about he saw the boxes in the back of their pickup. Or maybe that’s where the UPS guy put them cuz it was parked in front of his place or something, but the bottom line is the dishonest low lifes that lived there got away with them

Anyone else recently got any boxes from Bosch?

I’m at the 3 week mark, waiting for a box.

3 weeks is a long time to wait for a box.

I am with Redwood on a 3 week wait for a battery pack.

I’m right at a month….

Well, I don’t know how much it helps, but I did just get an i-boxx drawer earlier this week that was something like 2-3+ weeks overdue. They will come, just give it time… and perhaps send bethepro a PM asking if they have any updates

John S

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I was just over a month, but I am in Canada, and shipping here from the USA always seems to take a while.

It’s weird, I can get stuff shipped from the UK for a lot cheaper than the same product shipped from the USA.

That is a bit strange.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

You need to have someone send you a box to be dropped off right out front with a tracking device in it to take you to you other box.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You need to have someone send you a box to be dropped off right out front with a tracking device in it to take you to you other box.

Good idea.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I was finally able to get my boxes after missing the UPS guy two days in a row

What did you ever do about the box that was stolen? Did you get money from UPS?

Nothing i could do because my My UPS settings were pre-authorized by default to allow the guy to leave it at the back door…. I had never had any issues until my new neighbors next door moved in a few weeks ago, and I didn’t think they had the guts to steal in the middle of the day. I was wrong, so now I must sign for everything.

I’d throw a fit and get my money. No way I would let that slide without giving them explicit instructions they could do that.

I wouldn’t have settled for that nonsense.

Me either. I would get what was owed to me.

I would stop ordering from here then. That is crazy.

Good idea.

This is a great example of something that can be done. There is also a reason there are postal inspectors. You can try to get them involved, messing with mail is a felony for a reason.

I wonder if I am too angry? I also think I could be a bad influence on @JohnS. I know he likes to forgive and forget, I don’t know if I could do that with someone messing with my stuff.

I wonder if I am too angry? I also think I could be a bad influence on @JohnS. I know he likes to forgive and forget, I don’t know if I could do that with someone messing with my stuff.

I am not too worried about it as the one box they stole entirely was just an l-boxx-s from here and the other box they opened and took stuff from Bosch just shipped the replacement for (and it was just an i-boxx drawer.

If it was more valuable/my own money, I would have tried to fight it way more. BTP points, not a big deal. And Bosch was kind to replace what they did

John S

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I am not too worried about it as the one box they stole entirely was just an l-boxx-s from here and the other box they opened and took stuff from Bosch just shipped the replacement for (and it was just an i-boxx drawer.

If it was more valuable/my own money, I would have tried to fight it way more. BTP points, not a big deal. And Bosch was kind to replace what they did

I’m sorry, we are going to have to agree to disagree on this point. My time is valuable, whether it’s things from here, or things I paid for with my own money, both cost me time and time is valuable. More so than money. The things I get from here mean more to me than things I buy because they cost me time. I will always take time over money, I think that one day when your own family grows, you may come to understand this. Your a better man than me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sorry, we are going to have to agree to disagree on this point. My time is valuable, whether it’s things from here, or things I paid for with my own money, both cost me time and time is valuable. More so than money. The things I get from here mean more to me than things I buy because they cost me time. I will always take time over money, I think that one day when your own family grows, you may come to understand this. Your a better man than me.

Very well said

My time is valuable, whether it’s things from here, or things I paid for with my own money, both cost me time and time is valuable. More so than money. The things I get from here mean more to me than things I buy because they cost me time. I will always take time over money, I think that one day when your own family grows, you may come to understand this.

I totally agree with this, but the responsibility is mine and the fault is mine. I let all UPS boxes be pre-authorized at some point in the past to have things delivered to my back step when I am not home without my signature. UPS did their job and the fault is mine. I don’t think I have a dog in the fight :\

John S

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

One must first know who the to forgive and deal with it then forget.

This is how i feel too, amazing.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

My time is valuable, whether it’s things from here, or things I paid for with my own money, both cost me time and time is valuable. More so than money. The things I get from here mean more to me than things I buy because they cost me time. I will always take time over money, I think that one day when your own family grows, you may come to understand this.

I totally agree with this, but the responsibility is mine and the fault is mine. I let all UPS boxes be pre-authorized at some point in the past to have things delivered to my back step when I am not home without my signature. UPS did their job and the fault is mine. I don’t think I have a dog in the fight :\

That hurts John! Tough break on that one! At least you know there is a security issue now and can make more secure arrangements for future packages! Now they can’t get your future demo hammer or table saw 😀

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like John has found a solution that fits him.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

My wife would say I’m insane, but I would probably take UPS to task to at least get a proof of delivery. Then I would package up a brick in a nice Bosch looking box and leave it on the front porch with cameras pointed at it from all angles and wait. Then at least you have what you need to contact the police, actually I’d probably put something expensive in it so they can bring a “theft over ….” charge if it does get taken. Maybe put a GoPro in it so you can film them opening the box.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My wife would say I’m insane, but I would probably take UPS to task to at least get a proof of delivery. Then I would package up a brick in a nice Bosch looking box and leave it on the front porch with cameras pointed at it from all angles and wait. Then at least you have what you need to contact the police, actually I’d probably put something expensive in it so they can bring a “theft over ….” charge if it does get taken. Maybe put a GoPro in it so you can film them opening the box.

I like the ‘bait box’ idea, But I think I would go a step further and send it from across town or something so the truck has to come drop it off, I’d also set up a security camera for proof of who it is.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I like the ‘bait box’ idea, But I think I would go a step further and send it from across town or something so the truck has to come drop it off, I’d also set up a security camera for proof of who it is.

That sounds like a perfect plan. “Best served cold”

I would use another delivery service so it looked like you were peeved off at the last company. Sending the same company in this case UPS might have the crooks on edge that it’s the redelivery and be more careful!

A Working Pro since 2004

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Well, within TWO weeks Jenny and BTP got me out my iboxxes for my last redemption. They also sent me an extra to compensate me for the shipping charges on the last box that they sent. That is VERY stand up IMO, not needed, and MUCH appreciated.

It will influence my purchases with Bosch, for the better.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

I think we can all say that is the case of BTP’s influence on us for sure!

Great to hear you got your new boxes!

Let’s keep my drama on UPS and my neighbors stealing the box (no need for all that fancy detective work as I am 99% sure it was them) over here: http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/dealing-with-ups

Let’s keep talking about new boxes from Bosch we get! (and soon, soon I hope I can post about getting a bosch miter saw!!)

John S

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well, within TWO weeks Jenny and BTP got me out my iboxxes for my last redemption. They also sent me an extra to compensate me for the shipping charges on the last box that they sent. That is VERY stand up IMO, not needed, and MUCH appreciated.

This is great news and a turn for the better.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V3.0 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.090 seconds