dcsimg

V3.0 EPIC YOU-TUBE THREAD

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

No better way to restart the thread…..

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

wow, now we know how to make pop music.

amulder
    Pro
    London, ON

Not sure if it’s epic, but it makes me smile:

(now the dog, he’s classic!)

www.wordsnwood.com

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Davis Blaine

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/OwOBRH56Ic0?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Yeah that is insane, they have taken that to a new level. I mean america during the industrial revolution was nearly as bad, but they recoup from that and have now progressed on to fracking.

Sir_Mixalot
    Pro
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    Sir_Mixalot
    Pro
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

— Glenn Botting

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/OwOBRH56Ic0?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

@DirtyWhiteBoy
    , This is some scary stuff!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@Sir_Mixalot

Here ya go dirtywhiteboy !!

Hi SMAL we’ve been on this on over here
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/dirtywhiteboy-vol-2/page/30/#post-371945
    This just goes to show that the big ol white shark was just playing with Mick because if he wanted to eat him Mick would have been a gonner by the size of that shark.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/MK0SrxBC1xs?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

I saw when they first did the hack a few years ago and it was scary then but with the advent of adding wireless hotspots and cell phone links to the car is even scarier. Thats why when I bought the new truck I had them not include onstar or cellphone or sirius. This is crazy, at what point can they sabotage your car to make it look like an accident. Or call you and say if you don’t pay up, you and your car are going over the cliff or in to a semi?

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I saw when they first did the hack a few years ago and it was scary then but with the advent of adding wireless hotspots and cell phone links to the car is even scarier. Thats why when I bought the new truck I had them not include onstar or cellphone or sirius. This is crazy, at what point can they sabotage your car to make it look like an accident. Or call you and say if you don’t pay up, you and your car are going over the cliff or in to a semi?

When Ford partnered with Microsoft, first thing was someone is going to create a virus to seriously affect the drive-ability of the vehicle. Time will tell.

— Glenn Botting

@58Chev wow Frank that is pretty scary,
    Makes you wonder what is possible.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

When Ford partnered with Microsoft, first thing was someone is going to create a virus to seriously affect the drive-ability of the vehicle. Time will tell.

that is enough to turn a guy off technology.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Stick welding with 18v Dewalt batteries.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Here’s one I never saw….

A Working Pro since 2004

Not a visual thing, but have you ever heard the Sylvester Stallone story? How many people do you know that would go to this kind of extreme to get what he wants? He sold his frikken wife’s wedding ring! Ballsy

Never seen anything flying this low

I thought of Paul with this one

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V3.0 EPIC YOU-TUBE THREAD’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 2.321 seconds