dcsimg

V23.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 8 posts - 681 through 688 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    Clev08
    Pro

We won’t see a positive temperature again until Tuesday. The wind chill will get down to almost negative 40 early next week. I can’t remember a time when it was this cold for this long.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We won’t see a positive temperature again until Tuesday

Stay warm.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Clev08
    Pro

Schools were cancelled today because of the cold temperatures, tomorrow’s wind chill warning expires at 9am when the wind chill is expected to get above -30.

Schools were cancelled today because of the cold temperatures, tomorrow’s wind chill warning expires at 9am when the wind chill is expected to get above -30.

Big storm here today , I decided to call in sick , not sure if the school is closed yet , we are supposed to get around upwards of 15 centimeters 6 inches or more , but it’s the blowing wind that makes it harder

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Hit 70F here today, time to start getting the outdoor projects started.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

It’s been gorgeous here lately. I am hurting a bit though. Almost like I have been raking and doing yard work for 3 days…lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It’s been gorgeous here lately. I am hurting a bit though. Almost like I have been raking and doing yard work for 3 days…lol.

It has been nicer here the last few days. I wouldn’t say it was gorgeous here. Signs of spring for sure. We had nicer weather 2 weeks ago.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Weather held decent long enough to get a few sets of drawers outside the shop and sprayed with topcoat. Definitely need a few more days like this to get stuff done that I don’t have room for inside the shop.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Viewing 8 posts - 681 through 688 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.469 seconds