dcsimg

V23.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 688 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Weather here is getting stranger by the week. Beginning of February and the temps are in the mid 40’s, no snow to speak of on the ground – and it is raining.

This is very unusual to say the least.

Man that sure is for Montana in February. Enjoy it I guess.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Todays task…..

Haha yeah , same here , my friggin hips and shoulder (detached rotator cuff ) is friggin killing me 😭 I feel like I got hit by a truck ,
    My wife came home after work last night , she apparently got stuck in the driveway , then managed to get out and tried parking on the street , she got stuck in a snow pile 🥺😁 spent 25 minutes trying to get her car out , she apparently tried to ram into the snow pile , not a good idea , her car lifted up in the front end , and of course no more traction 😭😭
    She was pissed lol , blamed her car ,
    I told her that the problem could be between the steering wheel and the seat 😂🤣😂🤣
    Oh well , snow I guess is around 20 centimeters , I guess that’s about 8 inches , that’s not too bad , it’s mainly when the plows go by and create hard piles of snow reaching easily 18 inches at the end of the driveway and streets.

At least it’s not that cold 🤷‍♂️

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I’ll take 8 inches over 5 foot drifts any day

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Up to -5 C and gloriously sunny today. We have significant snowfall in the forecast for the next 2 days though.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I’ll take 8 inches over 5 foot drifts any day

Yeah for sure

Today it’s plus 1 here
    I think that’s around 33. Something
    Pretty much all the snow on the roads has melted ,

Clev08
    Pro

Schools here are delayed 2 hours, we didn’t get more than two inches but the wind is creating visibility issues.

Clev08
    Pro

The highest temperature we will see for the next week is 9 degrees, we are also going to get snow three of the next four days. Before this week I thought we were having a pretty mild winter.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Cold week here. -9 F this morning and it’s one of the warmer days in the forecast. Highways were closed for snow squalls yesterday. Looking at -30 temps for lows this week, the high temps are not much to be impressed by.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Cold week here. -9 F this morning and it’s one of the warmer days in the forecast. Highways were closed for snow squalls yesterday. Looking at -30 temps for lows this week, the high temps are not much to be impressed by.

Got to love the north. Looks like snow squalls are coming our. Was snow when I got up the morning. Looks like we might get a fair bit of snow from this. I will take it over the high wind gust we had for the last 2 days.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Guessing I should not have made any comments about the weather, now we are headed to a couple days of sub-zero (F) temps. 🙁

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Clev08
    Pro

-12 over night last night, cold enough to break the water main 1/2 a block down the street. Luckily our water was back in by the time I got home from work.

Well it’s a cold one ,
    -23 over night , not sure what the wind chill was , I didn’t think my car was going to start , but it unfortunately did lol
    It’s me that didn’t want to start this morning 🤭
    -23 that’s -9 degrees about 🥶🥶
    Great to have the heated jacket on

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well it’s a cold one ,

-23 over night , not sure what the wind chill was , I didn’t think my car was going to start , but it unfortunately did lol

Cold one here too. -16C. It is -24C with the Windchill.

No trouble with my truck starting a work.

Do you ever plug your car in?

Greg

Well it’s a cold one ,

Cold one here too. -16C. It is -24C with the Windchill.

No trouble with my truck starting a work.

Do you ever plug your car in?

No I’ve never plugged it in , it’s always started , it’s just recently I have had the battery light come on , but funny it only came on over a week and a half ago when it was mild , my SUV has always started , pretty lucky I guess ,

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

it’s always started

The beauty of fuel injection and technology. Great when it works, catastrophic when it lets you down.

it’s always started

The beauty of fuel injection and technology. Great when it works, catastrophic when it lets you down.

So true Jim , my friend is having issues with his truck , been in and out of the garage more than he’s been driving it , between the on board computer and altinator and ignition , he’s been pumping $$$$ money into it.

Anyway , sorry for the slight detail of the thread ☺️

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

it’s always started

My ATV is fuel injection. One of best investments I ever made. I owned it 14 years with no issues.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well it’s a cold one ,
    -23 over night

That’s cold. Glad your car started. Bet you it cranked over a bit slower though.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well it’s a cold one ,

-23 over night

That’s cold. Glad your car started. Bet you it cranked over a bit slower though.

Thanks Bill , it’s another cold day here today , not going to the shop/plant this weekend , -21 again

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

-14(f) the last 2 nights. We did ok, but had to go jump start a couple family members cars due to weak batteries. (Time for those to get replaced).

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.458 seconds