dcsimg

V23.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 688 total)
  • Author

nothing worth using a snow blower for though ,

Got lots more, going to have to use mine again tomorrow.

I’m surprised we haven’t really had much snow so far , I’m not complaining lol , how much have you guys had so far ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Gigantic gently falling snowflakes today. Light an puffy. Looks like winter is finally setting in up in the north. The new snowblower made easy work of moving it. I just stood there when done, leaning on the truck for a while and just watched it come down. It wasn’t very cold and it was such a peaceful serene moment. I enjoyed it a lot.

No snow that has stayed here. We had more rain with high winds the other day. I might see alot of snow at my new place.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’m surprised we haven’t really had much snow so far , I’m not complaining lol , how much have you guys had so far ,

I am not surprised that we don’t have snow. We normally don’t get snow that stays til January.

I did notice the other day when I went back to my old place that people were out on the lake ice fishing.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I am not surprised that we don’t have snow. We normally don’t get snow that stays til January.

I did notice the other day when I went back to my old place that people were out on the lake ice fishing.

Yeah I saw that around my place also , I saw someone on a skidoo on the river pulling someone on 🎿 🤷‍♂️ personally I wouldn’t take a chance

Clev08
    Pro

We got snow twice yesterday and it was cold enough that the sidewalks didn’t melt it at all, so I used my leaf blower to blow the snow off, it’s almost cheating how fast it is. Today is supposed to be warmer so I will probably have to scoop the 1 inch they say we will get.

We got snow twice yesterday and it was cold enough that the sidewalks didn’t melt it at all, so I used my leaf blower to blow the snow off, it’s almost cheating how fast it is. Today is supposed to be warmer so I will probably have to scoop the 1 inch they say we will get.

Haha I keep forgetting to use the Ego blower for my car , or even the steps , I gotta give it a try next time we have a light snow fall ,

We had about 15 cm this week and today is one of the colder days -18 and with the wind chill they say -34 😱🥶🥶🥶
    I think that’s about 4 degrees fahrenheit at -18
    C

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We had about 15 cm this week and today is one of the colder days -18

That’s some tough weather, take care.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Enough snow overnight that I used the blower again. Nice little machine. It’s an Ariens. Only 24″ wide. I got the smaller one for easier handling and for the extra trip or two the length of the driveway, I don’t miss the 28″ at all. This one has the same engine as the 28″ and some sort of steering assist that is nice too.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

We took a weekend drive around the west side of Glacier National Part on Saturday. It was rather spooky as there was pretty much no snow on the ground where there should be at least a few feet this time of year.
    A couple more months of winter weather left so I hope we get a good amount of snow during that time or it might be an interesting fire season later this summer.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Clev08
    Pro

We got about 6 inches of snow last night, a little too much for my leaf blower! So I had to get out my 17” snow blower, are beats shoveling.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

So…. yesterdays forecast was snow starting late night with 3″ by morning. Yesterdays actual, snow started just after noon with at least 3″ by late night. Todays wake up, 10″, by noon 14″, when I decided to shovel some 2:15…16″ Again at 5:00 3″. Looks like 1″ + an hr. It’s windy which puts wind chill at 15F and the snow is drifting

Forecast now… heaviest snow tonight with 10″ by morning

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

The wifes Rav4. I shoveled it twice today. The neighbors Subaru across the street LOL He has some work ahead of him.

Clev08
    Pro

The wifes Rav4. I shoveled it twice today. The neighbors Subaru across the street LOL He has some work ahead of him.

Wow! That’s a lot of snow! Do you get “lake effect” snow like they do in Michigan? I have relatives from Grand Rapids who have sent pictures of snow that your pictures reminded me of.

LoL looks like our typical weather , we haven’t been hit that hard this year , they are calling for 10 to 15 centimeters by the end of the day I believe that’s between 4 to 6 inches , at first it was supposed to be 10 to 20 centimeters up to 8 inches , this winter has been fairly easy so far , even not as cold as it usually is , only last week late and the weekend were slightly Cold but nothing like our typical weather
    🤞 Good luck with your weather , stay safe , watch your back shoveling

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Better you than me. lol
    I don’t miss the days of shoveling snow at all.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Wow! That’s a lot of snow! Do you get “lake effect” snow like they do in Michigan? I have relatives from Grand Rapids who have sent pictures of snow that your pictures reminded me of.

Not so much here, but our summer place is right on Lake Ontario…. It gets hammered

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

watch your back shoveling

…. and my heart. Haven’t been out yet today but everything I cleared yesterday has drifted back.
    Been watching some idiot stuck next to my house. Hasn’t been plowed yet, snow is over his bumper ( brand new 4×4 Ram ) and his passenger side is into a 3ft + drift. He’s been beating the snot out of that truck for an hour and hasn’t moved 6in LOL

watch your back shoveling

…. and my heart. Haven’t been out yet today but everything I cleared yesterday has drifted back.

Been watching some idiot stuck next to my house. Hasn’t been plowed yet, snow is over his bumper ( brand new 4×4 Ram ) and his passenger side is into a 3ft + drift. He’s been beating the snot out of that truck for an hour and hasn’t moved 6in LOL

Lmao if it’s the 5.7 hemi I hope he’s got a full tank of gas lol

Yeah watch your Heath 🙏👍

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Todays task…..

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Weather here is getting stranger by the week. Beginning of February and the temps are in the mid 40’s, no snow to speak of on the ground – and it is raining.
    This is very unusual to say the least.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 688 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.789 seconds