dcsimg

V23.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 644 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

High winds and rain in my area starting yesterday afternoon. Looks like there is some hydro outages. Not sure where this storm came from.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

43 partly cloudy but really nice herein Salt Lake City

Getting slightly cooler , and snowing here ,
    It’s a beautiful night here ,

Doobie

It was a surprise wet slushy snow storm today amounting to a 4-6 inches of that mess. Not sure how that messy stuff is really calculated.

Made for a bunch of work on my end that I wasn’t expecting to do at a moments notice or prepared for.

Got thru it nonetheless as I desscribed in the ‘What Did You Do In The Shop’ discusion thread already.

Was snowing pretty much all late yesterday afternoon , up until early morning then it started raining slightly , good thing it’s not too cold or it would have been bad coming in to work this morning , mild enough to just make the conditions slushy

Was beautiful last night though

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Was snowing pretty much all late yesterday afternoon , up until early morning then it started raining slightly , good thing it’s not too cold or it would have been bad coming in to work this morning , mild enough to just make the conditions slushy

Was beautiful last night though

Started snowing here in the morning. Didn’t stay on the ground til later in the day.
    More snow had few at my old place as I was there all day working on the rental apartment. On the drive home we saw 3 cars in the ditch. It is crazy how people can’t seem drive when it snows. Yes the roads weren’t great.

Your pictures look pretty nice Brian.

Greg

Doobie

It is crazy how people can’t seem drive when it snows.

The first seasonal dumpings are the worst. It’s like people have totally forgotten how to drive in the snow until we get a few of them under our belts.

It is crazy how people can’t seem drive when it snows.

The first seasonal dumpings are the worst. It’s like people have totally forgotten how to drive in the snow until we get a few of them under our belts.

Hahaha that’s so true ,

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Other than a light snow, we are now going to get our 1st dumping starting right after noon tomorrow. 18″ with some rain mixed in that translates to HEAVY ! I also need to do my best to catch the AH neighbor next door to one of my properties that thinks it’s perfectly OK to shovel out a parking space and toss all the snow on my sidewalk

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Our weather has been extremely mild for this time of year. It looks like we probably will make it past the first of the year without snow.

We have been fortunate to get a lot of outside work done , but still have a lot to do.

I could get used to winters starting like this.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

After a cold and white start to the winter a few weeks back, things are now rather mild. Daytime temps in the 40’s(F) and even though it is trying to snow – we are getting more rain than anything.
    Which of course makes the roads quite interesting in the morning.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Looks like we will have a white Christmas this year. It rain all day and is still raining. The forecast was calling for 50 mm of rainfall. Today’s high was 6C.

Greg

Well it’s definitely not going to be a white Christmas here , pretty much all the snow we got the other day is melted away from the constant rain since yesterday afternoon , and right now it’s 12 celsius , I don’t think I’ve ever seen my grass Green on Christmas 🤷‍♂️

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I don’t think I’ve ever seen my grass Green on Christmas

We had a rainy Christmas around 10 years ago.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen my grass Green on Christmas

We had a rainy Christmas around 10 years ago.

Maybe , but did we at least have any snow , seriously my pool is almost full since I lowered it in November for closing it ,
    Good thing we don’t have environment issues 🥺🤷‍♂️

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC had some strange Christmas weather, very cold, rainy, very windy and then a snow shower. Very rare in 40 years in living in NC this is only the second time we had snow on Christmas.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Gigantic gently falling snowflakes today. Light an puffy. Looks like winter is finally setting in up in the north. The new snowblower made easy work of moving it. I just stood there when done, leaning on the truck for a while and just watched it come down. It wasn’t very cold and it was such a peaceful serene moment. I enjoyed it a lot.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Gigantic gently falling snowflakes today. Light an puffy. Looks like winter is finally setting in up in the north. The new snowblower made easy work of moving it. I just stood there when done, leaning on the truck for a while and just watched it come down. It wasn’t very cold and it was such a peaceful serene moment. I enjoyed it a lot.

It’s similar here , nothing worth using a snow blower for though , but big flakes and around 0 to -1 , beautiful winter night , especially with the Christmas lights on

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

nothing worth using a snow blower for though ,

Got lots more, going to have to use mine again tomorrow.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The new snowblower made easy work of moving it

Glad you got a snowblower that works well. You guys get a lot of snow so having a good snowblower makes a lot of sense.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 644 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.050 seconds