dcsimg

V23.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

And so it begins, yesterday was the first day of snow on the mountains above 7000 ft elevation. Won’t be long now and the snow shovels will have to be brought out of storage.

Really. That immenently soon. That’s a drag man. Summer is only couple of months for you guys? Worse than Thunder Bay where my wife is from and been to myself many times. Seemed it was always snowmobile season except for a few annoying months in July-Augusg where snowmobilling and ice fishing were not recommended.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

And so it begins, yesterday was the first day of snow on the mountains above 7000 ft elevation. Won’t be long now and the snow shovels will have to be brought out of storage.

😲😲😲 No I can’t believe I’ve seen your post , shame on you LoL

Here you can feel fall weather coming , the last week we had the central A/C turned off , but tonight we started it back up because they are calling for humid and warmer weather for the next few days ,

Sorry, but that’s the reality of how Mother Nature is currently acting. 🙂

Things have warmed back up a bit – so back to riding the motorcycle back and forth to work.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man that’s rough, I saw where snow was falling right after Labor Day. Get that shovel ready it won’t be long now.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro

Daytime temps warmed up a bit, but the new front coming in is bringing smoke from the West Coast.
    Better than a lot of places, but it is supposed to get pretty nasty the next few days.

Stan

Clev08
    Pro

Lots and lots of rain today made for very muddy conditions and not much getting done today. High was in the mid 60’s

redwood
    Pro

I think that we are still a long way’s off until the snow hits. Last year, the first snow was on Thanksgiving. It’s been in the mid 80’s F this week, which is a substantial cool down from the upper 90’s of last week.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Doobie

I think that we are still a long way’s off until the snow hits. Last year, the first snow was on Thanksgiving. It’s been in the mid 80’s F this week, which is a substantial cool down from the upper 90’s of last week.

You near any of those fires in Cali Mark?

@Redwood

redwood
    Pro

@Redwood

Not yet (knock on wood). But surprisingly, we are just at the beginning of our fire season. I basically live in a forest, so it can be scary.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This year we are near the end of September, and the Atlantic storms have already ran out of names from A to Z, and began using the greek alphabets. We finished using the storm Beta already. This may be a record of named storm in the Atlantic. In 2005 we didn’t get to W (Wilma) until end of November.

Doobie

@Redwood

Not yet (knock on wood). But surprisingly, we are just at the beginning of our fire season. I basically live in a forest, so it can be scary.

You still good there Mark?

@Redwood

redwood
    Pro

I’m good, no fires near me yet.(knock on Wood). Our glorious utility (PG&E) company is going to kill power on Sunday night, for at least a day. We are under a weather warning for higher winds and low humidity. Since PG&E gave huge bonuses to their management and failed to maintain their power grid, they can’t afford to start any more fires, so they just shut the power off.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

MTRoads
    Pro

Had to kick the heat on for the first time this year. Weather is cool and been raining all day so just kicked it on long enough to take the chill off.

Stan

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’m good, no fires near me yet.(knock on Wood). Our glorious utility (PG&E) company is going to kill power on Sunday night, for at least a day. We are under a weather warning for higher winds and low humidity. Since PG&E gave huge bonuses to their management and failed to maintain their power grid, they can’t afford to start any more fires, so they just shut the power off.

That is too bad your utility company is shutting down the power for a day. I am sure you will be ok as you have a generator. Hopefully the weather isn’t as bad a predicted. Stay safe!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

This doesn’t surprise me , it’s always the big boys getting the bonuses , and it’s us the lower on the totem pole that have to either pay for it , or suck it up , 🤷‍♂️ hopefully you can manage with the genie and so on , good luck Mark

MTRoads
    Pro

And now the weather forecast for this weekend calls for rain mixed with snow here in the valley.
    Which means a nice fire in the woodstove in the shop, hope to finish up the bedside tables once and for all.

Stan

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Rainy here and more in the forecast for the next week. A couple of clear days only so we are going to use one of them to pack up the shop onto the trailer. Perhaps a few more items will go on it too.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

And now the weather forecast for this weekend calls for rain mixed with snow here in the valley.

Guess winter is starting a bit early. It is even cooler than normal in NC.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Pretty sizable snow storm coming into Wawa on Saturday where we’re moving next week. Nothing I can do about it but complain and worry….lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Pretty sizable snow storm coming into Wawa on Saturday

Hopefully the snow won’t slow down your schedule. You would figure no snow problems in October.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Pretty sizable snow storm coming into Wawa on Saturday where we’re moving next week. Nothing I can do about it but complain and worry….lol.

Hopefully you have a good day for moving.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 628 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.891 seconds