dcsimg

V23.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Gorgeous day today. Sunny and warm. Things are melting. I don’t know what the temperature got to. Around 8 C for sure.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 50s with lots of rain.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well after a beautiful sunny Sunday with Temps above normal , this morning it’s still fairly mild ,

Mostly sunny today. It rained briefly shortly after I had painted a facia run, luckily (🤔😶) the sun had baked the paint on rather quickly. It looked good at the end of the day, had me wondering if cooling the (dark exterior paint) off shortly after it quick sets in the sun helps prevent bubbling that can happen with dark paints in hot sun.

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the upper 60s but still lots of rain around.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Another great day yesterday , high around 8 and plenty of sunshine , today only around -1 but still a decent day , perfect for going out to the holding area for taking inventory of the tanks for glass blowing

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC still more rain with temps in the upper 60s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

After several warm days we have a winter storm on the way today. The school board has cancelled all the school bus before it started to snow.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

After several warm days we have a winter storm on the way today

Same here. It’s snowing pretty good (bad?) already. Piling up. Good day to stay by the fire.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Some storm is supposed to hit us in the afternoon.

Some storm is supposed to hit us in the afternoon.

Yeah supposed to go till Friday night , a mix of everything rain , freezing rain snow and of course it caught the city by surprise , not enough time to get snow plows out 🤔🤭🤭🤭

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

cloudy and cool high of 39 and little bit of wind im ready for things to dry up some here

Doobie

I normally don’t post in this thread any longer, except for when it is a real weather related event.

Yep, we’re getting one. I just shovelled my driveway in the wee hours tonite trying to get ahead of it as it is supposed to come down for up to more than a foot here where I live close to the lake. It was already a good 6-8 inches of snow. I finished one end, and there was already over an inch where I started. It is not a hard blowing storm, but simply coming down heavy.

I’m glad I did what I did as that first batch was real heavy. Hopefully doing what is there tomorrow when it ceases sometime in the day will be snowblower time instead of manual work like I just did tonite to not wake the neighbors.

While winter came far too early this year, we’ve had it good so far with snow and prolonged deep freezes. Fingers crossed that sentiment holds up.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC sunny with temps in the low 50s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I just shovelled my driveway in the wee hours tonite trying to get ahead of it as it is supposed to come down for up to more than a foot here where I live close to the lake. It was already a good 6-8 inches of snow

Being west of you all I can say is…..hold on to your hat, it’s coming. We are getting hammered with snow and wind today. I haven’t got the blower out yet, but I will bet I do more than once. High winds and lots of snow. How much is lake effect I don’t know. What I do know is that the park roads have not been cleared once since it started, and it hasn’t stopped since yesterday morning. Expecting today and tomorrow to be the same.

It’s actually mild here this morning , 2 and mix of rain and big flakes , but it’s apparently supposed to get hit with 10 to 15 centimeters , pretty windy , it was definitely not as bad last night as they were predicting. Hopefully it’s not bad today/night either

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

It’s actually mild here this morning , 2 and mix of rain and big flakes , but it’s apparently supposed to get hit with 10 to 15 centimeters , pretty windy , it was definitely not as bad last night as they were predicting. Hopefully it’s not bad today/night either

Crappy weather! Staying in home.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I went out and shovelled a little bit. I thought about getting the blower out but with the wind and snow I then thought “What’s the point?”. It’s pretty brutal out there with wind and snow. By the time I got done I would likely have to start over again.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Warming up a bit around here, was about 30 minutes away from installing the battery in the bike to ride to work in the morning.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC partly sunny with temps in the mid 50s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 628 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.887 seconds