dcsimg

V23.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 628 total)
  • Author

@doobie this is the ticket they left on my lawn after they sprayed for those cinch bugs , looks like it’s just insecticide soap but concentrated 🤷‍♂️
    I had to reduce the picture because of the size of megs it takes

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Even with the temps in the 90’s the last couple weeks there is just a little bit of snow left on the peaks of the Mission Mountains just south of us. Won’t be but a few weeks and there should be some fresh new snow on top of the old stuff.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the mid 80s because we will have strong thunderstorms later on today.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man this has been a wet summer. Temps in the upper 80s with lots of thundershowers around still.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Supposed to be a decent day today ,
    I have plenty of work to do outside , I’ve been neglecting the backyard for a few weeks , now the weeds took over 🙄

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ve been neglecting the backyard for a few weeks , now the weeds took over

I thought you had your lawn sprayed for weeds?

Shaping up to be a nice day. I hope to get a few jobs done today. My lawn is over due to be cut. Liking these temps much better.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Shaping up to be a nice day. I hope to get a few jobs done today. My lawn is over due to be cut. Liking these temps much better.

Yes we do , it’s actually not the lawn , it’s the patio area all around the pool and gazebos , plus the gardens , and it’s a supposed to be a natural weed killer , I believe it is like the green bottle , weed be gone , but it’s concentrated.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yes we do , it’s actually not the lawn , it’s the patio area all around the pool and gazebos , plus the gardens , and it’s a supposed to be a natural weed killer , I believe it is like the green bottle , weed be gone , but it’s concentrated.

Oh I see. I have the same problem with my patio and along my gravel driveway. I pull all the weeds by hand in the driveway awhile ago. I feel they just came back worst this time. I have made my own spray in the past that worked pretty good. I even tried burning them off last year.

Greg

Oh I see. I have the same problem with my patio and along my gravel driveway. I pull all the weeds by hand in the driveway awhile ago. I feel they just came back worst this time. I have made my own spray in the past that worked pretty good. I even tried burning them off last year.

Yeah I know , to bad the grass wouldn’t grow as fast as the weed’s lol

I think the only thing that would survive the nuclear bomb would be weed’s and cockroaches lol

Must be something like a homemade remedy that can kill the weed’s fast and long lasting but also safe 🤷‍♂️

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the upper 80s slight chance of a thundershower this afternoon, then we’ll dry out for a few days.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the upper 80s but more rain around. What a pain, who can plan anything.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

As summer is winding down and the days are getting shorter. We had another hot muggy weekend of temps up in the 30’s. After dinner Sunday I went to the park with girls. While there was spotty showers. Not enough to get wet. While there I notice a rainbow appear in the sky.

Greg

MTRoads
    Pro

Temps back in the 90’s this week, but things are looking a lot better in a few days with 70’s for the high.

Stan

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the mid 80s, cloudy more rain later on.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Still pretty humid out here , I was surprised even at 5:45 am , had some rain overnight , but calling for cloudy and 22 for the high , but high humidity level.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Still pretty humid out here , I was surprised even at 5:45 am , had some rain overnight , but calling for cloudy and 22 for the high , but high humidity level.

Not as humid here this morning. It seems like the thunderstorm we had in the night helped cool things off. I really hope it stays this way for awhile.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 90s, sunny, no rain for a change.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I posted this more or less last fall, but it obviously needs repeating…

I’ve never seen the real need for this thread frankly other than a venting point about the weather creating chaos or issues related to carrying out one’s renos or site work.

Telling the forum community ‘It’s nice and sunny….’ or ‘whatever’ seems pointless to me as I know it does to others including forum lurkers or members who view this thread also like the Juke Box thread as nothing but a points grab almost exclusively.

Sure, there’s the odd time when major events occur like floods and tornado/hurricanes etc, but for the most part, let’s face it, nobody typically reads the posts here. It’s simply largely postings of no value except for the points garnered by members. Tell us about real impactful or highly eventful weather is fine. It’s 80 degrees and sunny in Philadelphia is of no value, and that is points grabbing.

Members just babble some meaningless weather of theirs and rush on to the next thread without even reading prior entries is the norm in this thread. I know threads like this are a point of contention and seriously disliked by many members, and that’s part of what I’m trying to address here for what is likely the last time before it is just outright closed and deleted forever.

There are changes coming soon, so pull up our socks guys!

MTRoads
    Pro

And so it begins, yesterday was the first day of snow on the mountains above 7000 ft elevation. Won’t be long now and the snow shovels will have to be brought out of storage.

Stan

And so it begins, yesterday was the first day of snow on the mountains above 7000 ft elevation. Won’t be long now and the snow shovels will have to be brought out of storage.

😲😲😲 No I can’t believe I’ve seen your post , shame on you LoL

Here you can feel fall weather coming , the last week we had the central A/C turned off , but tonight we started it back up because they are calling for humid and warmer weather for the next few days ,

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 628 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.640 seconds