dcsimg

V23.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 684 total)
  • Author

We’re having a heat wave!

AC and pool are my best friends right now.

Similar here , going to give the grass a trim , and hedge a few bushes and two trees , then it’s pool time 🍻👍
    But hot here already around 28 and should be in the lower 30s

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC hot and humid, then afternoon thundershowers. Oh well mkes trying to see the comet impossible.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Was a strange day today , it was very humid early this morning , but kinda cooled down in the afternoon , turned cloudy and then the sun came out , and just after I BBQ it was very windy and raining on a 45 degree , and after about 45 minutes of that , it was back to being still and warm again ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC hot temps again in the upper 90s some chance of a late thunderstorm.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Another mini reprieve from the super humid weather. Still humid, but not near as bad. After tomorrow it’ll get much hotter and stickier again. By the weekend, it’ll be real bad.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Another brutal day here ! With heat index will hit 105

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Not as hot, but not what you would consider comfortable either. Mowed the lawn and it exhausted me. It should have been done a few days ago but it was brutally hot then, then it rained, making it that much longer and thicker. Glad I could fall in the pool when I was done.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC another scorcher as temps climb into the upper 90s with a lot of humidity. Change of a thundershower for relief.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

The rains have dried up and the temps are headed for the 90’s. Already a bit of smoke in the air. 🙁

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Doobie

Today was labelled as a nice day by the news forecasters. Well, it was still hot as heck and moderately on the humid side. I guess it’s been so bad, that days like today are considered ‘nice’.

Went to go and try and shore up a leaning small Korean Lilac that’s leaning bad we have out front. It was looking good with what was a good cloud cover from the sun when I said to myself ‘this is a good time to tackle this off my to-do list’, but by the time I got my stuff together, clouds are all gone and nothing but sun on me.

The job I thought would maybe take me a half hour, but along with a neighbor coming out and yakin’ with me for a half hour in the blazing sun, and also running into implementation complications with the particular set up I wanted to implement, I thru in the towel and gave up it was so hot and sweaty, packed up my stuff and worked on other things in the shade in my backyard.

We’re now heading for another super blast of hot humid weather after today with maybe some rains over the next two days. Outdoor work this July is really tough to deal with this year with all this seemingly incessant heat and humidity with very short breaks from it to far in between. Think I’ll focus back onto the bathroom reno inside once it starts raining tomorrow.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the upper 90s, chance of hit or miss thundershowers. For my area mostly miss.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Oh yeah , never going to complain , summer is to short and goes by so fast , to bad we can’t switch the seasons around , lol
    28 for the high today , and might be some showers.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

yesterday was in las vegas at 106 now im in salt lake city at 79 what a swing in temp

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Mid 90’s here in Montana today. It’s going to happen, but I sure like it when it is about 25-30 degrees cooler outside.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps a bit cooler in the low mid 90s. Still humid with a change of thundershowers.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC still hot mid 90s, humid and that darn chance for rain is still around.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Supposed to be a great day here today ,
    I had specific orders from the boss ,
    Nothing gets done today , it’s a pool day , supposed to be around 31 and sunny

Clev08
    Pro

Yesterday we had a heat index over 100 temp was 94, the only thing that helped was the breeze and a cloud here and there. Today we had rain this morning but temps will reach 95 again.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC still hot and humid but no rain in the forecast for a change. Partly cloudy temps in the mid 90s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 684 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.899 seconds