dcsimg

V23.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 684 total)
  • Author

Must have had a Storm last night , lost power for a few minutes or seconds 🤷‍♂️ , they are calling for thunderstorms pretty much every day this week and again another hot week

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Another hot and humid day here !!!!

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

More rain in the forecast here. Bike riding has suffered this spring/early summer. 🙁

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

We are well into a heat wave. I guess I will have to suffer through another day of lounging and dips in the pool. Tough life, better than shovelling snow.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

We are well into a heat wave. I guess I will have to suffer through another day of lounging and dips in the pool. Tough life, better than shovelling snow.

Hahaha , your right about that shoveling snow , I’ll take many more days of the warmer weather , it’s a beautiful sunny day here ,

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

One day without rain, and I couldn’t ride the bike to due neck/shoulder issues. Tomorrow, rain of course. 🙁

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Sounds like a tough life. Stay cool! Sometimes I rather have the snow.

This week has been much better at work since they install a new A/C unit on the weekend.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Wow it’s friggin humid this morning here , and that was at 5:45 when left to go to work , it’s already 23 and should be high around 32 and with the humidity will feel like 35 ish
    🥵

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 90s with a chance of afternoon thundershowers.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

The heat has been almost unbearable lately. We have had a heat warning in effect for about 2 weeks now. Doesn’t look like it’s letting up any time soon either.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

The heat has been almost unbearable lately. We have had a heat warning in effect for about 2 weeks now. Doesn’t look like it’s letting up any time soon either.

Been the same here. Hot, humid and not much wind. Making for some ruff working conditions.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

It has been pretty hot here also…temperatures in the mid 90’s for the last week or so and for at least the rest of this week.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

We had heat warnings in place all day. There was thunder storm warning place this afternoon. We had a good rain last night. We need alot more rain with all this hot weather. It is starting affect the farmers crops.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

It’s been ugly humid for too long here and getting worse. Hate this kind of environment!

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Finally got a good soaking rain today. My garden really needed it…have been watering every day, some times twice but nothing better than a soaking rain

Doobie

Step outside at 6AM and it’s already like stepping into a steam room. Brutal day ahead.

Finally got a good soaking rain today. My garden really needed it…have been watering every day, some times twice but nothing better than a soaking rain

No rain here in weeks. If I don’t water twice a day, some plants start to wilt.

We may start to see some afternoon thunderstorms in the ensuing days. Unfortunately, not from cold fronts, but just humidity build ups. There were some nasty ones yesterday coming thru the region with flash flooding in some cases, but we didn’t get any here where I am.

Yeah same here , pretty much raining all day yesterday , but we needed it , we’ve had water restrictions in our area for over three weeks now , so that rain was really welcomed.
    Today is supposed to be hot humid and 🌞

Well it’s going to be another hot and sticky day today , high around 35 and even hotter feel with the humidity
    Glad I’m working in A/C

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Hot again today. Heat index over 100°. I’m ready for some inside work. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Torential rain last night. Even had some hail involved. Didn’t really do anything to the heat wave we are having, but it sure drove up the humidity.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 684 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.708 seconds