dcsimg

V23.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 17 posts - 401 through 417 (of 417 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC sunny today temps in the mid 80s but a chance of strong thunderstorms later on.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC hazy from the dust from Sahara dust cloud with temps in the low 90s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Heavy thunderstorms came thru late tonite. First rain in a long time. Wonder if the lawn will come back back to life. Kinda nice having had to not mow it for the last two weeks or so.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC sunny with temps in the mid 90s. Drying out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Sunny and hot here. Highs in the lower 90’s. But looks to be the last rain free day for the next week.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Was not as warm the last few days , but it’s getting humid again here , so far it’s 20 but should be high around 27 today

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Heavy thunderstorms came thru late tonite. First rain in a long time. Wonder if the lawn will come back back to life. Kinda nice having had to not mow it for the last two weeks or so.

Oh wow it must be really dry there.
    I mowed my lawn last week and I will be mowing it today. We have had some rain yesterday and also had rain last week too. My lawn is burning up alittle.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC sunny temps in the low 90s then a chance of afternoon thundershowers.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Had some much needed rain yesterday at night , I think it rained overnight , it’s been almost 2 weeks that we’ve been under water restrictions ,
    I finally cut my grass after two weeks ,
    Only high around 23 and showers on and off for today

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 90s lots of sun but afternoon thundershowers predicted.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Lot of rain the past week. About all I seem to be doing is tracking more mud into the shop.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

After rain every day this week, looks like it will clear up enough tomorrow to enjoy a ride to work on the motorcycle. But… the new rainsuit is in the saddlebags just in case. 🙂

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 90s with afternoon thundershowers

I am hitting HAM with this post!

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I mowed my lawn last week and I will be mowing it today. We have had some rain yesterday and also had rain last week too. My lawn is burning up alittle.

Still yellow, I felt compelled to mow it yesterday. The backyard is still green as it gets a lot of shade, but the front yard needed it also as there were a lot of scattered 6 inch long stems of grass randomly sticking out all over and it was starting to look too weird and unkept.

I’m not gonna get into watering it back manually. All but one of my neighbors have not been watering, so its all yellow out front down my street and the forecast for the next week is almost all hot scorching days with no real rain in sight here other than maybe passing brief hi humidity driven showers.

It’s 27 now , supposed to be a hot day today , high in the 30s going to enjoy it poolside today , took a few days off

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Still yellow, I felt compelled to mow it yesterday. The backyard is still green as it gets a lot of shade, but the front yard needed it also as there were a lot of scattered 6 inch long stems of grass randomly sticking out all over and it was starting to look too weird and unkept.

I’m not gonna get into watering it back manually. All but one of my neighbors have not been watering, so its all yellow out front down my street and the forecast for the next week is almost all hot scorching days with no real rain in sight here other than maybe passing brief hi humidity driven showers.

The few hot days have really started to turn my lawn yellow. I have put alittle water on our lawn just around the fire pit.
    I notice there has been showers popping up around us. On Tuesday I saw some pretty big water puddles in the parking lot after one of those rains. I know we need some rain or we will be heading into a fire band.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC perfect July 4th weather temps in the mid 90s and sunny. Great weather.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 17 posts - 401 through 417 (of 417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.549 seconds