dcsimg

V23.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 684 total)
  • Author
    MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

No shop time today due to heavy rains. At least we didn’t the the 3 to 10″ of snow (in June no less) that they got just south of us.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Perfect weather today. A touch on the warm side but overall, just glorious.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC still more rain with temps in the upper 80s. Lots of tropical moisture around.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Another wonderful day. Hot and sunny. Had to do some running around this morning. Helped do some gardening too. But best of all I was in the pool a couple of times. That took the heat off. A bit chilly, but once you’re in….glorious.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 90s with afternoon thundershowers, very humid as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Thunder storm last night. Brought in the humidity today. House is already closed up and the AC is running.

Doobie

Nasty cold front started moving in tonite with fierce winds and heavy rain, albeit, not lasting more than 10-20 minutes at a time.

Had to go out and clear 8 to 12 foot segments of broken branches in my backyard from our Norway Maple.

I watched the branches swaying unbelievably thinking I’d never seen them sway that far in my 20 years since we’ve been here. This tree is 50 years old and has never lost branches like this all at once.

One break twenty or so feet up, I can’t deal with at this late midnight hour. I”ll need to deal with it somehow tomorrow as it is somewhat semi-directed at my temp outdoor tarp covered canopy should it fall on its own at some point. That would be a prob for me if it punctured/ripped that canopy insofar as my backyard construction needs are as such.

It was nasty stuff watching this from the inside of my backyard shed doin a bunch of stuff late tonite. Minutes after the first wave, all I heard was emergency vehicles with their sirens on scurrying in the neighborhood for the next half hour. Some folks obviously got a lot worse than me.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps only in the low 80s but lots of rain around as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Nasty cold front started moving in tonite with fierce winds and heavy rain, albeit, not lasting more than 10-20 minutes at a time.

Had to go out and clear 8 to 12 foot segments of broken branches in my backyard from our Norway Maple.

I watched the branches swaying unbelievably thinking I’d never seen them sway that far in my 20 years since we’ve been here. This tree is 50 years old and has never lost branches like this all at once.

One break twenty or so feet up, I can’t deal with at this late midnight hour. I”ll need to deal with it somehow tomorrow as it is somewhat semi-directed at my temp outdoor tarp covered canopy should it fall on its own at some point. That would be a prob for me if it punctured/ripped that canopy insofar as my backyard construction needs are as such.

It was nasty stuff watching this from the inside of my backyard shed doin a bunch of stuff late tonite. Minutes after the first wave, all I heard was emergency vehicles with their sirens on scurrying in the neighborhood for the next half hour. Some folks obviously got a lot worse than me.

I think we got some of that storm as had went out before I got home from work .I had notice our hydro was out last night. High winds and rain started around midnight. Much cooler today here today.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Here’s the mess this morning minus one big one still trapped 25 feet up or so in the tree that seems lodged well enough that I can leave til next week when I’ll have more time available to deal with.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

The wind has blown like crazy all day long.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC more rain and thunderstorms, temps only in the low 80s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the upper 80s lots of humidity and afternoon thunder showers.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Decent day here , not to hot or cold , around 20 and mainly sunny but some cloudy periods.

Supposed to get much warmer this week

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Decent day here , not to hot or cold , around 20 and mainly sunny but some cloudy periods.

Supposed to get much warmer this week

Pretty much the same here. It was a pretty day. We got the bikes and went for a bike ride.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC more thunderstorms with temps in the mid 80s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Beautiful weather lately, it’s definitely been helping with production! Also helping to motivate me to finish up my backyard deck /poolbar project!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yesterday the high only got up to around 60°. Today not much better, cloudy, rainy with temps in the mid 60s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Beautiful weather lately, it’s definitely been helping with production! Also helping to motivate me to finish up my backyard deck /poolbar project!

Yeah same here , it’s beautiful out so far today ,
    Looking forward to seeing your pool bar project 👍

Clev08
    Pro

High of 93 today and sunny. The winds should keep me from sweating my tail off today.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 684 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.665 seconds