dcsimg

V22.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺

This topic contains 335 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 5 hours, 43 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 336 total)
  • Author

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

It was a nice morning at 18C. Rain started around 10.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Another day of cooler temps and a lot of rain. At least the fire danger level is being kept down to a reasonable level.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Nice and sunny today – started out around 65 and ended around 75.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 90s and sunny, need to do some painting today.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

It’s overcast here now , but should clear up by noon , and be a decent day with the high around 24

Doobie
    Pro

Last nite, I saw the toilet tank sweating from the heat and humidity building in the house so it was time to shut all the windows and turn on the A/C for the season.

First day of summer today and it looks like this nice and sunny warm day is here to stay thru the weekend.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the upper 80s but lots of rain around.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie
    Pro

Finally the overnites are not so cold and my pool is gradually starting to hold the heat from the day’s sun. It was bouncing back and forth in the 60’s, but now I think we’ll get into the 70s with the forecast that is in store for the upcoming week.

Funny thing is, by the time it is maybe in the higher 70s, I’ll be re-hooking back up the pool heater after the new pad for the mechanicals is poured which hopefully will be sometime in the next week or two.

MTRoads
    Pro

Clouds and rain today – no rides on the bike for another day or two. (Probably a good idea anyway after having minor surgery yesterday).

Stan

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

It’s 24 now
    This morning it was nice and fresh
    Finished work early and came home , took a bike ride with my daughter , then cut the grass , was or I should say is a beautiful day

Doobie
    Pro

Another beautiful day ahead. Pool has finally cracked the 70° F mark. Might go for a swim soon.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Looks like it’s going to be a nicer day than yesterday , it’s 20 now , but supposedly going to be 27 and sunny 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Looking like another beautiful day already 17C.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC not so great temps in the low 80s with lots of rain. Weekend is a washout.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro

Cooler temps, but still a bit of rain on and off. Best spring we have had in a few years as far as moisture goes.

Stan

Cooler temps, but still a bit of rain on and off. Best spring we have had in a few years as far as moisture goes.

Rain off and on today too. We have had a record breaking wet spring. The farmers are in a world of hurt in places trying to plant crops. Lake Michigan water levels are as high as anybody can remember. People will be losing land when a Northeaster hits and the waves come pounding in. Not good right now with all the water.

Doobie
    Pro

Rain on its way later today. The grass needs it and I’ve got lot’s to do inside. Got a lot done outside this weekend. Weather was superb.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the upper 90s no rain in the forecast.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

17 at the moment , nice and sunny here should be another nice day , sunny with a few cloud’s , but a high around 24

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

It was cooler this morning 12C. Thunderstorms later tonight.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 336 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.543 seconds