dcsimg

V22.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 824 total)
  • Author

Do I have to say anything?

Haha yeah I woke up to a little less than that
    You have to admit that it is beautiful for the first day or so. Then it’s just painstakingly long LoL

You have to admit that it is beautiful for the first day or so. Then it’s just painstakingly long LoL

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so that was actually a very long post.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so that was actually a very long post.

We might have our first snow tonight, I hope it’s not you sending it down here !! Would rather have that NC weather in the 70’s

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC rainy then turning sunny but with lots of wind. Temps only in the low 50s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC sunny but cold for here, temps only in the mid 50s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC a little better weather today, sunny temps in the upper 60s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC nicer day today, sunny in the low 70s. Last nice day for a while.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Supposed to be a “historic” snow fall coming down today and over the next couple. Not sure what that means but I have an appointment to get the snow tires put on Friday. Which means driving today was a bit of an experience.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Supposed to be a “historic” snow fall coming down today and over the next couple. Not sure what that means but I have an appointment to get the snow tires put on Friday. Which means driving today was a bit of an experience.

Looks like the storm is coming this way also. I have yet to put the winter tires on the van yet for the wife.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Garden hoses?? Leaf blowers??? Is this BeTheGardaner??

LOL surely you have a blower and a garden hose in your van. Have a job up on the roof first thing I do is to blow crap off it with a blower. Set up a saw outside and at the end of the day the sawdust is everywhere and a blower helps clean things up along with a mag roller for dropped nails or screws. Some would have a friend blow the whole body due to so much sawdust on the cloths. I have a garden hose in my bucket for variety of construction uses for mixing concrete, plaster, stucco… I went through six bags of structolite last Friday.

Yeah looks like it’s starting here ,
    I should have brought in the other tank of liquid nitrogen today from the holding area.
    It’s probably going to be next to impossible tomorrow , that’s if I actually make it into work tomorrow.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

We should be in line for some snow, wind and cold but it seems to be staying to the south for a change, -5 today, just a few flurries and no wind to speak of. Not a bad winter day at all. Still haven’t got the big coat out yet.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Snow here too.
    15 to 20 cm.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC rainy and cold today. Temps falling all day with a steady rain. The cold weather is moving in.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC cold weather has arrived. Right now in the mid 20s, only going to the mid 40s but sunny.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Shew done went and got cold here in west Tn. Starting out at 13° this morning. Sure makes it hard to want to work on anything outdoors.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes winter has arrived!!! Dipping way down into the low 70s at night,, fan is being turned off and blanket in use!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC still cold. Cloudy with rain moving in later, temps in the upper 40s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Yes winter has arrived!!! Dipping way down into the low 70s at night,, fan is being turned off and blanket in use!

Oh winter has arrived here too. It has been -20C this week. I think today is the warmer it has been in 2 weeks. It is 0C.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC rain and cold. Temps only in the upper 40s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 824 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.868 seconds