dcsimg

V22.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 864 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Nice morning so far. I think we’ve got a pretty nice looking week ahead with mostly sunshine and warmer temps, but some rain in the forecast for today. Got a good soaking around the diner hour last nite which was totally unexpected.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC Temps in the low 90s again and sunny.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Yesterday we had a thunderstorm late afternoon. It didn’t last that long. We had more rain just after dark.
    This morning it is nice and warm with a little breeze 18C.

Greg

Surprising the weather is pretty good at the moment 16 and sunny , it’s actually kinda warm
    It’s looking like it will be a good day.

Doobie

Another cold morning for this time of year at 5° Celsius, but the overnite lows are to improve quite a bit from here on this week. I was kinda worried about my tomato plants I just planted late last week in some planters. Hope they’re OK.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 90s and sunny. Fantastic run of nice weather.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Was a great night for sleeping fresh and slightly breezy right now it’s 9 supposed to be sunny and 15 ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Man it cool right off yesterday after noon. I had put along sleeve shirt on.

Breezy & cool here this morning 8C. With a high of 17C.

I was kinda worried about my tomato plants I just planted late last week in some planters. Hope they’re OK.

I always use to put my plants in on the long week depending on the weather. One it was too cold to plant and kept them in the shed and they still got hit with frost.

You can always cover them up at night.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the mid 80s and sunny again.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Upper 80’s here in west Tn today. Already tired of the heat. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Upper 80’s here in west Tn today. Already tired of the heat. lol

Lmao send some this way Ron

Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful sunny one here today , but rain for the rest of the week up until Sunday.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

seems like rain and cold are all we get. Is spring , let alone summer ever coming? It seems like we have been fighting mud since last fall.

Lots of crops in our area probably will not get planted. most construction projects are way behind. It is almost Memorial day and not a lot of outside work has gotten done.

The forecast for next week does not look much better. If anyone can send some sun this way it would be greatly appreciated.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Lots of crops in our area probably will not get planted. most construction projects are way behind. It is almost Memorial day and not a lot of outside work has gotten done.

Pretty much the same here. Lots of farmers fields are laying in water. I know my buddy who grows potatoes has just got his early ones planted. He is probably a month behind. This year he has decide to reduce the amount he plants.

Another nice day here 14C. There is talk of showers in the forecast.

Greg

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

cold and windy in the past 3 days – low 60s and that end of may…just odd

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

The forecast for next week does not look much better. If anyone can send some sun this way it would be greatly appreciated.

Wish I could Kurt. I really do. Hang in there, life is a roller coaster of peaks and valleys as I’m sure you know. We just have to be reminded of such at times when in the ebb of a valley.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

went up to the high 80s today, summer is here. Arghhhhhh…

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 90s and sunny again.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

14 here right now , should be around 19 but getting rain starting later this afternoon , at least I got the grass cut yesterday

Doobie

Coolish this morning, but we’re headed into a stretch of weather in the 20° Celsius ranges. They’re evn calling for our first Humidex values for some of it. Summer is slowly coming our way.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

We had a few showers late yesterday. Overcast and 15C here! Calling for a thunderstorm later today.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.703 seconds