dcsimg

V22.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It much nicer temps this morning @ 6am 18C. The humidity has seem to have dropped then when I went to work. Temps did get up 29C today. Looks like some rain overnight.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

We’re in for scorcher weather today. Already sweating just sitting outside this morning.

We’re in for scorcher weather today. Already sweating just sitting outside this morning.

Yeah we have a heat advisory in effect
    I feel for those people who have to work outside today.

I had some rain this morning , supposed to be sunny , but a chance of thunderstorms we already had rain , could be a mix of sun and cloudy and rainy. 🙃🤔

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

We had a brief thunderstorm last night but not enough to break the heat and humidity. Another hot day today followed by some cooler weather next week.

This is just what we needed to give the go ahead for installation of a new furnace, A/C and on-demand hot water. Looking forward to the A/C for sure.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Beautiful day here, got in a nice ride on the bike. Should be a good weekend also.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

I had some rain this morning , supposed to be sunny , but a chance of thunderstorms we already had rain , could be a mix of sun and cloudy and rainy.

Hi Brian, same here in N.E. Ohio. Ended up ducking out of work at 4 today. Let me tell ya, getting old isn’t for everyone, lol

Yup, same here. A real bugger of a day with the humidity and temps. High 90’s. It still is way too warm and muggy outside.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Hot was day. Mid 90’s and heat index over 105. We had a late down pour of rain which cooled it down about 12 degrees. Tomorrow suppose to be warmer.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It sure it was a hot one here today. It was suppose to rain here last night. The rain must of went around us.

Greg

To hot!!! No AC, no sleep. Don’t think it would be this bad but went from colder and a month o
    f rain right to hot and humid.

Doobie

Another hot and humid day ahead again. Should get some relief by tomorrow afternoon and have a nice stretch after that of much more tolerable summer weather.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Seems like the heat warning is all over the province. We have been having overnight temps in the mid teens which gives some relief at least.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Heat warning here today. High of 31C. Chance of the thunderstorm later today.

Greg

I had some rain this morning , supposed to be sunny , but a chance of thunderstorms we already had rain , could be a mix of sun and cloudy and rainy.

Hi Brian, same here in N.E. Ohio. Ended up ducking out of work at 4 today. Let me tell ya, getting old isn’t for everyone, lol

Haha yeah , I wish we could never age lol

Another beautiful day here , it’s hot but I’m definitely not going to complain , in a few months we will be shoveling snow 😭

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Just had a whopper of a storm come through. The wind was so hard you could hardly hear the thunder. About 1/2 hour of fury and now it is getting calm again. Hopefully it’s clearing out the humidity.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Just had a whopper of a storm come through. The wind was so hard you could hardly hear the thunder. About 1/2 hour of fury and now it is getting calm again. Hopefully it’s clearing out the humidity.

Sounds like that storm is heading my way. Radar says it hit us around 11:30 pm.

Greg

Doobie

The last day of heavy hot humid weather apparently. Then we’re in for what looks like a very nice week ahead of nothing but sunshine and no wicked humidity. That’s my kind of summer weather.

It’s only 9:15 and already humility level is high
    Should be a mix of sun and cloud and they’re are even calling for a chance of thunderstorms
    Looks like it is going to be a poolside day today

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The last day of heavy hot humid weather apparently. Then we’re in for what looks like a very nice week ahead of nothing but sunshine and no wicked humidity. That’s my kind of summer weather.

I really hope so. I have work Afternoons this week.

For what ever reason we didn’t get the storm the weather man was predicting. I don’t think we even got a drop of rain.

It is 26 C already this morning at 9:30.

Greg

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Not a bad day. Slightly cooler. Good tho g since with no full power.

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V22.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.991 seconds