dcsimg

V21.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author

We are supposed to get a freak snowstorm this afternoon – 3 to 6 inches. I thought we were all done with the white stuff!

4 this morning raining and cool , not the best conditions for filling sandbags

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Not a very nice day here today. Windy 2C with snow.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

High winds, hail and snow in the mountains around the valley. A good day for a fire in the shop woodstove.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Woke up to a beautiful white landscape this morning. It will gone by the end of the day. The really nice aspect was the roads and walks were warm enough to not accumulate any snow and they are clear and dry. No shoveling!

Woke up to a beautiful white landscape this morning. It will gone by the end of the day. The really nice aspect was the roads and walks were warm enough to not accumulate any snow and they are clear and dry. No shoveling!

Incredible weather all over the map

2 here at the moment at least it stopped raining ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Presently 2C here this morning with a high 11C today. Not as windy this morning.

Greg

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Ok Mother Nature – you win. Please stop with the snow now. (Woke up to everything covered with a coating of snow this morning).

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

PI_Woodworker wrote:

@Boschmanbrian, how are you doing with the high water? Hopefully it did not get too high.

PI_Woodworker wrote:

@boschmanbrian, how are you doing with the high water? Hopefully it did not get too high.

Thanks for asking Lon , we are doing good, we are fairly high compared to the water front streets , we went for a bike ride this morning , it’s higher than usual , the bridge is still closed , it’s going to be crazy trying to get into town tomorrow , not sure if I’ll even try. Might just call in and take a day off , go back and volunteer to help with the water retention sandbags

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Nice sunny start to the day. Alittle cool at 3C. Rain starting later today and is suppose rain the rest of the week. This could cause some flooding. Water levels seem down since Friday.

Greg

Nice sunny start to the day. Alittle cool at 3C. Rain starting later today and is suppose rain the rest of the week. This could cause some flooding. Water levels seem down since Friday.

Similar here to Greg. We are only supposed to see rain tomorrow and a few days this week
    Unfortunately here the water level is still slightly rising
    They lifted our boiling water warning from the water main break
    I tried to get to work this morning , after sitting in traffic for over 1/2 decided to turn back and stay home.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

They lifted our boiling water warning from the water main break
    I tried to get to work this morning , after sitting in traffic for over 1/2 decided to turn back and stay home.

That is good they lifted boil water warning for you guys. That is too bad you couldn’t make it into work.

I am pretty lucky where I live that I would be affected by flooding. There could be one or two spots that flood the road. This could affect my drive to work. I know there is some flooding to the north of me. Also there is still ice on the lakes and still snow in woods. With the upcoming rain this week it could be trouble.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We had flash flood warnings today at work… Most days look like the first pic,, but today the dark clouds and thunder moved in.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Clev08
    Pro

High in the low 50’s today, mostly cloudy and moderate winds. Tonight we are supposed to get some rain.

KenW
    Pro

Balmy 81 today with a few scattered clouds. Rather nice day for a long drive to nowhere in particular.

It’s 6 and supposed to be a high around 9 , hopefully we can not get anymore rain , the water is still rising slightly.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

We got alittle rain yesterday.

This morning is much warmer 7C. It could rain later today.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC sunny with temps in the upper 80s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the upper 80s and sunny.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V21.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.548 seconds