dcsimg

V21.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

Dirty, I just was reading about how Hawaii was getting some crazy weather.

Snowing here in Wisconsin again. Weathermen here are very accurate, anywhere between 4 to 12 inches in the next 12 hours.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC cloudy rainy, temps in the low 50s again.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Back to the colder weather -19 this morning and with that wind-chill it’s around -28
    So it’s supposed to be around the 40 centimeter mark for the snow later today into tomorrow morning 👎

Guess they are really expecting this to bad
    Just received notice that the school board our daughter is going to is closed for tomorrow.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Much colder today. Snow started late morning here. The roads were bad on the drive home. Decide to hold off on snowplowing the driveway as the snow is still coming down. School buses were cancelled this morning and I am sure they will be cancelled again tomorrow.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Dirty, I just was reading about how Hawaii was getting some crazy weather.

Yup,, Sunday was the day. Crazy heavy winds. Trees were down every where. The clean up is still going on and will be for a while.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC sunny temps in the low 60s. A better day than yesterday.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Just got finished blowing snow. We didn’t get much in the way of snowfall, maybe 6″ or so but the drifting from the high winds was just brutal, 2 feet or more in spots. Temps are mild, around freezing or a bit below.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

We got more than a lot others around the GTA being so close to the lake with the direction it came in. It picks up over the lake and really dumps on us more than just a few miles up the street from me when it’s a Colorado Low.

What a mess man, with freezing rain for some hours in the middle of it, it has made for a truly challenging effort to clean up. Easily we got over a foot of it here.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

We are getting squalls off the lake. I went out and blew the snow. I started shovelling and found a crust of ice on top of snow and water, then that was covered with snow again. It was heavy shovelling. By the looks of the weather, I’m not done yet. More piling up.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Well we got hit with lots of snow
    Apparently 40 centimeters here ,
    At least it’s nice and mild out
    -1 right now supposed to get a few more centimeters later today or overnight
    Apparently the highway 13 had a big accident and is closed in one direction.
    Be safe and careful out there

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We we had a very muddy day at work today. Right when it started to crust over we got hit with more rain.
    Tomorrow is a 80% chance of rain.. I hope we rain out.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC sunny temps in the mid 60s. Very nice day.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

-7 this morning , at least the snow stopped for the moment , only supposed to get a few centimeters today ,
    On a brighter note we are halfway through February

Oh happy Valentines guys 🤭🤫😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Not a bad day ahead for us in west Tn. Highs near 60°. Wind will be strong at times. But overall nice.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well today was a pretty nice day. After Tuesday nights storms Got more snow then I really wanted. It took me alot longer to plow the driveway with my ATV.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Uneventful day for the weather for a welcome change. Was starting to get a bit of a tennis elbow from all the incessant shovelling.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Mid 60s all day long at work today and with the wind chill factor it was hard to deal with,,, I really needed long sleeves.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 70s but cloudy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like it’s going to be some snow and rain today and around 4 today.
    Just hope it doesn’t freeze up 😬 again

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

More rain coming in this afternoon. We have a slight chance of it becoming freezing rain before morning.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,005 total)
  • The topic ‘V21.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.099 seconds