dcsimg

V2..Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author

Using my Bulldog with the tile bit to chip up tile again.

Looks like you are back at the dealership doing another floor.

Yea back doing more at the Ford place. I have two small floors to do. One office and a bath. And I’m happy to say they just get glue down tile.

Man that bulldog looks amazing.

Hey Ron what did the manager think of the pink office lol.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Everyone gave him a hard time over it for two days. Now every time he leaves the building he asks if I have any more pink paint. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Everyone gave him a hard time over it for two days. Now every time he leaves the building he asks if I have any more pink paint. lol

Haha that’s good, would have been great for see his expression, you have a great sense of humor Ron

Doobie

How long you plan on making him ‘suffer’ before you redo it Ron?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well at least he has a sense of humor. Still pretty funny. Hope the new paint covers that pink in one coat.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Was working out of town on a couple of graphics installations this week. Used our 18v Sds, 12v drill and impact, and our Bosch laser. The laser is a must for wallpaper work imho.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

My wife was grabbing the milwaukee to drill out some holes and install handles on a cabinet. Then she saw my ps32-2 brushless drill driver and never looked back. She loves using it and asked if I could get one more so we can have one is set up to drill and one to set up for driving so we didn’t have to keep switching bits hahaha.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The laser is a must for wallpaper work imho.

Never thought about using a laser for wallpaper work. Makes sense.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

How long you plan on making him ‘suffer’ before you redo it Ron?

Its all repainted now. Three days were enough. lol

Well at least he has a sense of humor. Still pretty funny. Hope the new paint covers that pink in one coat.

Nope it took three coats to finely cover it.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nope it took three coats to finely cover it.

I figured it would when I saw that color. That was a strong pink and reds bleed through lighter color top coats.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The laser is a must for wallpaper work imho.

Never thought about using a laser for wallpaper work. Makes sense.

Oh it helps a ton @theamcguy . Set your bleed (overlap) on the seem and line up the edge of the paper with the laser. When we are doing these installs, the paper is custom direct print commercial vinyl. You only get one shot making the seems looks good. No pressure…lol!

Andrew

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You only get one shot making the seems looks good. No pressure…lol!

Yeah right no pressure. I know on wraps, decals, and window tint you can spray the surface with soapy water to aid in positioning after application. I guess no chance with that on your surfaces.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The wall vinyl came out great. It seems to be a big trend now.

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

I was staying a new hotel north of Calgary in June. Vinyl all over. I was walking down one hallway and the light was hitting the walls just right. Wow what a second rate mud job. Then I pointed out to the boss the seams on the ceiling. Looked like crap even with texture.

Would the ordinary person pick up on this ? Or just someone who has sanded tons of drywall.

My Wife and I set about converting an old shop table to an outdoor potting bench. First woodworking project together and it went smooth thanks to my Bosch tools!
    A little help to my Dewalt 20v circular and framer too!

Attachments:

You only get one shot making the seems looks good. No pressure…lol!

Yeah right no pressure. I know on wraps, decals, and window tint you can spray the surface with soapy water to aid in positioning after application. I guess no chance with that on your surfaces.

Oh you time to re-set or reposition the graphic, but once you commit to cutting the seem there is no stopping and readjustment.

I was staying a new hotel north of Calgary in June. Vinyl all over. I was walking down one hallway and the light was hitting the walls just right. Wow what a second rate mud job. Then I pointed out to the boss the seams on the ceiling. Looked like crap even with texture.

Would the ordinary person pick up on this ? Or just someone who has sanded tons of drywall.

I pick that stuff up too @Lakelover . A bad drywall job will show through a wall graphic. We always go over the walls first with a sander and fill in dents and imperfections before applying the graphic.

Thanks @DirtyWhiteBoy !

Andrew

Still one of the best pranks I have seen or read…that was a true classic!

Orange County, CA

My Wife and I set about converting an old shop table to an outdoor potting bench. First woodworking project together and it went smooth thanks to my Bosch tools!
    A little help to my Dewalt 20v circular and framer too!

looks great, my wife also likes your herb pallet system.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Hunted spiders with FL12 lol. I generally leave them alone but cleaning cobwebs off my jeep every other day gets old.

Doobie

Used my real old 4 1/2 inch Bosch grinder yesterday to ease the edge of my garage pad I cut the edgeoff off of the day prior. Just enough the round the edge a bit. Now it looks right!

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V2..Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.481 seconds