dcsimg

V2..Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author

Version 1 should be done now…here we go with V2. @Dabbs or @ChadM wanna close v1.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Today I used my shiny new FL12 to light up random rooms in my house. What a sweet light! I need another…

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Hehehe, you know you love a light when you go around the house to light up random room with it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today I used my shiny new FL12 to light up random rooms in my house. What a sweet light! I need another…

Jon it sure does throw out a bunch of light for such a small package.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Today I used my 18v circular saw to cut OSB for a roof. I can’t remember the last time I used my corded sidewinder…

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Today I used my GLM 15 to do a takeoff for some vinyl Cove Base.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Used ROS20 to sand and roughen everything up (after pressure washer and belt sander) before repainting the deck, going to do the first coat this evening.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Used my FL12 this morning in, yet again, another camp crawl space. I use my larger, brighter Milwaukee LEDs when the situation requires, but the little Bosch light whenever I can get away with it.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

I’m using a Dewalt ro sander right now, and I sure am jonesing for the Bosch ROS65…

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

boss bought a new brushless cordless dewalt drywall gun. wanted me to test it out. used it for a bit then went right back to my bosch cordless impact with a drywall bit on it. so much lighter easier to handle and get into tighter spaces when doing top off.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

DDS181 to mix deck stain. It was much thinner than driveway sealer and I probably could’ve used PS31. Actually going to do that tomorrow and see how it works.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I used my sawzall today to cut a bunch of six inch pvc. I think I like the first speed better for cutting plastic.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Today I used my Colt router to round over the edge of a top. It is for a small desk in the parts room that I trough together this afternoon.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Attachments:

Nice looking project Ron! Today I was back at work from vaca and using our 12v drill and impacts and my 18v brushless impact installing some cabinets. Man it was good to be back at it.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

today I used my jig saw for the first time, i love the cuts, I need to buy more blades for it though.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Got my 18v Bosch Brushless Impact back from the concrete crew on Friday. They had brought in some old timers that really knew their concrete and they were using it. I don’t think they wanted to let go of it and go back to the Dewalt.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today I used my Colt router to round over the edge of a top. It is for a small desk in the parts room that I trough together this afternoon.

Looks like it did a nice job Ron.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

today I used my jig saw for the first time, i love the cuts, I need to buy more blades for it though.

The Bosch T18CHC kit on amazon seems to be the best value, at least before exchange rate went down the toilet. There’s also another woodworking kit with only wood blade.

Great job again Ron.

used my FL12 in the garage , I like the fact that it flashed a couple of times before it died , gave me time to get the other battery out.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

PS31 does pretty well mixing deck stain, in high gear too. 😀

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V2..Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.538 seconds