dcsimg

V2.0 CRITTERS AROUND THE JOB SITE

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 845 total)
  • Author

Backed out of a rental building where I have been doing some turnover, and suddenly I heard this “BUMP BUMP”…sounded like I crushed a bottle or something with my tires.

Stopped and got out to look. HOLY CRAB I drove over a crab and totally crushed it’s body.

😯 Guess he wasn’t very craby after that lol
    Silly question , are those good for eating like what you would order from a restaurant , obviously not served like that 🤭🤭🤷‍♂️

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I thought crabs were in the ocean ?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I thought crabs were in the ocean ?

In the ocean and in the rivers and lakes. There are freshwater crabs. The river near me is very close to the ocean so the water is brackish.

Was cleaning up around the yard , my wife noticed this little one , I put it out to the side of the yard , I think it’s just trying to get warm from the sun , first one this year

It’s still there , I got a better picture

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Was cleaning up around the yard , my wife noticed this little one , I put it out to the side of the yard , I think it’s just trying to get warm from the sun , first one this year

Ewwww ! I get the creeps from snakes.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yup I am not a big fan of snakes too.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Hahaha yeah I get that , I grew up in the city , but spent a number of time and summers working on a farm , and I actually have had a small pet snake ,
    But yeah definitely not for everyone 👍

LoL I thought about you today Ron , I guess it came back , or Maybe never left , but the colours are much brighter than when I first saw it

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

LoL I thought about you today Ron , I guess it came back , or Maybe never left , but the colours are much brighter than when I first saw it

I would say he never left. I would assume they have a nest near by.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

the colours are much brighter than when I first saw it

Looks like a King Snake, not poisonous. Nice colors for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I would say he never left. I would assume they have a nest near by.

You are probably right

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

A crab wandered into the pool.

The blue heron visits again, haven’t seen it for a few months.

The blue heron visits again, haven’t seen it for a few months.

A crab wandered into my pool

Was the Heron looking for the Crab , do they eat those 🤷‍♂️ how big is the Crab , doesn’t look full size yet
    But it’s hard to tell

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

the crab is about 5″ from leg to leg. not too big. It died, from the chlorine I think. It was hardly moving when I fish it out of the pool.

the crab is about 5″ from leg to leg. not too big. It died, from the chlorine I think. It was hardly moving when I fish it out of the pool.

Ah yes , that’s a possibility , I’ve pulled out numerous little critters in my pool skimmer , or even floating around the top , most of them died , only 3 have survived , a salamander and a frog plus a little garter snake , it was only about 9 inches long
    Even with the salt system , not sure if that makes any difference ,

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

View of the new neighbors from approximately where the mandoor will be located in the new shop.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

View of the new neighbors from approximately where the mandoor will be located in the new shop.

Looks like good neighbors to have. I am sure everyone will get alone fine.

Greg

Beautiful , nothing like being close to nature , hopefully they come visit you often enough

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

And these two showed up this morning.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Attachments:
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

And these two showed up this morning.

That is another sweet site to see. I love to see that.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 845 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.046 seconds