dcsimg

V2.0 CRITTERS AROUND THE JOB SITE

Viewing 11 posts - 821 through 831 (of 831 total)
  • Author

Backed out of a rental building where I have been doing some turnover, and suddenly I heard this “BUMP BUMP”…sounded like I crushed a bottle or something with my tires.

Stopped and got out to look. HOLY CRAB I drove over a crab and totally crushed it’s body.

😯 Guess he wasn’t very craby after that lol
    Silly question , are those good for eating like what you would order from a restaurant , obviously not served like that 🤭🤭🤷‍♂️

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I thought crabs were in the ocean ?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I thought crabs were in the ocean ?

In the ocean and in the rivers and lakes. There are freshwater crabs. The river near me is very close to the ocean so the water is brackish.

Was cleaning up around the yard , my wife noticed this little one , I put it out to the side of the yard , I think it’s just trying to get warm from the sun , first one this year

It’s still there , I got a better picture

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Was cleaning up around the yard , my wife noticed this little one , I put it out to the side of the yard , I think it’s just trying to get warm from the sun , first one this year

Ewwww ! I get the creeps from snakes.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yup I am not a big fan of snakes too.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Hahaha yeah I get that , I grew up in the city , but spent a number of time and summers working on a farm , and I actually have had a small pet snake ,
    But yeah definitely not for everyone 👍

LoL I thought about you today Ron , I guess it came back , or Maybe never left , but the colours are much brighter than when I first saw it

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

LoL I thought about you today Ron , I guess it came back , or Maybe never left , but the colours are much brighter than when I first saw it

I would say he never left. I would assume they have a nest near by.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

the colours are much brighter than when I first saw it

Looks like a King Snake, not poisonous. Nice colors for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I would say he never left. I would assume they have a nest near by.

You are probably right

Viewing 11 posts - 821 through 831 (of 831 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.004 seconds