dcsimg

V2.0 CRITTERS AROUND THE JOB SITE

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 790 total)
  • Author
    Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Saved a mantis religiosa a few days ago.
    It was about to be trampled by the guys working inside the house. I don’t know how it got in there. I took it on my pencil and put it outside.

It was about to be trampled by the guys working inside the house. I don’t know how it got in there. I took it on my pencil and put it outside.

Maybe from the open windows 🤷‍♂️ almost looks like it’s looking at you in the second picture

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Good for you, they are rare and helpful insects.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

They are a cool insect! It sure freaks you out if they land on you though!

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

CRAB!

CRAB!

Easy pickings , did you make crab sandwiches lol
    Or just left him alone lol.

Doobie

Found an emancipated racoon carcass right off my side front lawn. Took a stick and plopped it where they still have construction unfinished along our roadway. No idea how it got there.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Found an emancipated racoon carcass right off my side front lawn. Took a stick and plopped it where they still have construction unfinished along our roadway. No idea how it got there.

Wow that is strange how carcass showed up on your lawn.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Maybe one of your friendly neighbors gave it to you? lol

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

LOL!! That is most likey what happen.

Greg

Hahaha yeah I certainly hope not LoL
    Maybe they have been lurking on BTP lol

Doobie

It was on my neighbors lawn actually. There was also a doggie doo found near it later after I posted that.

Figure it may be someone walking their dog early in the AM who’s dog found it and started to drag it along. After the mutt stopped for its constitutional, the dog abandoned it there.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Looks like voodoo witchery to me eyes.
    Pay attention, Halloween is around the corner 😀

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It could be one never knows now days.

Greg

It could be one never knows now days.

Haha I dought that , it’s been almost a week , don’t those things usually happen on the night before like mat night 🤷‍♂️

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Well… tomorrow is Halloween !

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

are people still doing trick or treats during this pandemic?

I heard some radio show during my drive today who said the candy sale for Halloween was HIGHER than last year, which is very surprising to me because people are not out in shopping malls, and many are not doing candy sharing in offices, so all the candy being sold are for what? Trick or Treats? Can’t imagine kids running around in masks knocking on stranger’s doors.

Doobie

Can’t imagine kids running around in masks knocking on stranger’s doors.

Same here. Seems counter-productive to stopping the spread of the virus.

are people still doing trick or treats during this pandemic?

I heard some radio show during my drive today who said the candy sale for Halloween was HIGHER than last year, which is very surprising to me because people are not out in shopping malls, and many are not doing candy sharing in offices, so all the candy being sold are for what? Trick or Treats? Can’t imagine kids running around in masks knocking on stranger’s doors.

I can’t believe they didn’t cancel it , I mean last year they postponed Halloween till the next day just because of rain 🤷‍♂️ go figure , this year they have a pandemic in the second wave and still going through with it , it’s mind boggling , and I’m seeing plenty of teenage kids or younger adults I should say in the 20ties going around all dressed up like they are going to some sort of party , incredible

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

We had more kids this year than others. I was surprised! Kids didn’t have protective masks on for the most part. Just their costumes. They didn’t leave me much extra candy to get fatter on!

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 790 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.991 seconds