dcsimg

V19.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 1,028 total)
  • Author

NC temps in the upper 80s humid with showers all around. Man what a wet summer.

Same here. If I hear…”yeah but we need the rain”…from one more person I’m going to stuff my sock down their mouth. We got smashed last night with some really good thunder but it has been over a week and a half of heavy rains followed by clouds and sun followed by heavy rain and super muggy. I don’t mind the heat, it’s summer in NH and we will be under snow in no time. This photo was taken April 20th while I was heading over to do a post fatal crash inspection so heat…..yeah! Rain??? Sure but cmon, I have a pool I want to sit in

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Same here. If I hear…”yeah but we need the rain”…from one more person I’m going to stuff my sock down their mouth.

I hear you, Chris. Can’t help but laugh, though. You probably can relate to a popular saying here; “if you don’t like the weather, wait half an hour”. For the past week we have had cool, windy weather, hot, humid weather, rain, thunderstorms, all in a random mix.

No snow, though. lol

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Thank God it rained last night, we really need the rain Lmao @chrisk1970 Haha sorry Chris just busting chops 😉

Hey what’s that I taste oh no dirty socks lol

Actually supposed to be a mix bag of sun and some clouds, with a chance of rain. And to be honest, I really can do with out the last part, We can’t complain, we have had a great summer so far hot and sunny,

@DirtyWhiteBoy
    I think this one’s breaking up

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Another nice start to the day here at 65°. Will warm up into the upper 80’s.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Nice cool morning but the humidity will build up likely giving us thunderstorms late in the day. Gotta het as much work as possible outside before thenl

Clev08
    Pro

High of 78 today with a mix of sun and clouds but no chance of rain till tomorrow.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

We could use some of that rain here @chrisk1970.
    Thunderstorm came through NW Montana on Friday, news today reports 10 new fires started…. gonna be another one of those years.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

We could use some of that rain here @chrisk1970.
    Thunderstorm came through NW Montana on Friday, news today reports 10 new fires started…. gonna be another one of those years.

That sucks bro, today was the first day in over a week and a half without any torrential down pours. I just saw some news updates about out west, we haven’t had forest fires of any sizable damage in a few years and I am thankful for it and knowing my well is full is nice but man I just mowed my lawn, I have an Ego mower and two batteries later and my front yard is still super long. I’ll be hoping for another sunny day tomorrow to get it a little shorter. The grass and the trees are digging all of this wet 😬

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the mid 80s and more rain. Raining right now and more on the way.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Maybe rain today but definitely cooler. Welcome change from the heat we have been getting.

Clev08
    Pro

High of 79 today, the past few mornings have been chilly and really dewey and wet.

Cooler this morning, but should shape up to be a beautiful sunny and warm summer day,
    And around 30 for a high.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Lower 80’s with a chance of a little rain today.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

We got a ton of rain for hours late in the day yesterday and everything is mucky now outside where I’m excavating. Oh well.

It’s already hot and muggy this morning and it’s supposed to get a lot worse in the coming days.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Partly cloudy and near 80. Makes it a ncie day when the sun is behind the clouds.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Cooler this morning. Got up too 28C here today.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@DirtyWhiteBoy we need a new thread this one is broke

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC cloudy rainy temps in the mid 80s.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Only 16 this morning but headed towards 30 in the afternoon.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Actually about the same as yesterday. It’s suppose to get warmer later this week and getting some rain.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 1,028 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.961 seconds