dcsimg

V19.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,028 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It was 1C here this morning. I saw a few flurries falling on and off all day.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

How long have you lived there?

I was born here and haven’t left so 29 years

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

@Irish Red I’ve been reading your posts with interest, just hadn’t commented. I know very little about Hawaii, how big is this island? Sounds like a very serious situation you have there!

It’s fairly circular and has a diameter of around 50 miles, the center is primarily mountains so the outer rim is where most residential area’s are. Hanalei Town is technically below sea level and holds one of the islands biggest valley and river. When Hanalei river rises 6 ft it’s considered flooding and the road gets closed, it rose about 14 ft. The island will never be the same, it’s changed in many drastic ways and it will take a long time to stabilize again. More rain is predicted in the near future but everyone’s hoping it will miss us. The Military is working with local excavation crews flying them and their equipment into areas of need, the local fisherman are ferrying supplies to people in need and rescuing people from stranded areas, and the community is working together/showing each other a lot of support but it’s gonna really hard times for a lot of people.

I didn’t realize you were having such difficult times there. Guess I was too busy bitchin about a little snow and cold. Have you been directly affected by the flooding?

Wow, I will echo what Peter said,
    Decided can’t complain about our weather here,

Good luck and stay safe.

THANK YOU guys for the supportive words for my home Island we appreciate it. I was lucky to not be affected personally, my home and work situations are both unaffected. I’m busy till the weekend but when I have the time I will be bringing another load of donations and volunteering for some labor to help out in area’s of need.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Dang chilly wind today. Bet there is some sun and nothing falling from the sky!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sunny and in the 40’s today. The same tomorrow but in the 50’s. About time!

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

temps are rising again after the high winds. +60F

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

You have never lived off that island???

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

-5 this morning but warmer weather is promised. I hope this time it’s really spring.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It is -1 here this morning. Temps suppose to get up to 9C today. This should get rid most of the snow that came on the weekend.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Was 2 this morning when I left, should be around 5 and cloudy today,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC sunny and in the mid 70s. Great day

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Cool this morning at 32°. Will be sunny with highs near 65°.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Sunny skies high near 55. Gotta love it.

Doobie

We’re finally getting into some spring time weather. After last weekend’s ice storm, it’s about time!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man Kauai is under a flash flood warning right now.. I hope they don’t get hit too bad. The water has no where to soak into to.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

A bit warmer and a good forecast. I took a chance and took off part of the beard today.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

You have never lived off that island???

Not yet, my plan is to gain skills to bring with me when I move. My connections and work reputation here are a big help to someone of my experience level. If I was to move without furthering my skills I’d have to accept a low wage due to competition, where as on my island just the fact that I’m reliable, trust worthy, and bright gets me paid $25 an hour to do even basic labor. Also looking to learn how to drive excavator type machinery later this year from this guy who says he’ll teach me with his machines. I 100% plan on moving to a new place for the experience in the future, just ensuring I bring some experience with me.

Clev08
    Pro

High of 58 and cloudy today. Almost all of the snow is gone. I think we are finally all done with snow, I’m ready for spring!

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Got to the 60’s here today – very nice.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

ive seen a little of everything today sun snow 30 this morning and 78 tonight

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,028 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.698 seconds