dcsimg

V19.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,028 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Nice day ahead here in west Tn. near 60 this morning and mid 70’s for the high. Sure beats all the snow I’m seeing up north. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I am officially really sick of winter and snow and ice and cold. -3 this morning and MORE snow.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

@Irish Red I’ve been reading your posts with interest, just hadn’t commented. I know very little about Hawaii, how big is this island? Sounds like a very serious situation you have there!

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Cloudy today high in lower 40’s Tonight another snow storm coming in. Probably won’t see much accumulation by tomorrow morning.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Here’s the new thread,,
    We have massive rain on the Hanalei side Kauai. @Irishred how you hanging over there???

http://www.khon2.com/news/local-news/khon2-surveys-the-damage-from-heavy-flooding-on-kauai/1126298693

The small island was hit very hard. Worker from Oahu have been flown over to help. Our Governor has declared a state of emergency for all of Kauai island.
    http://www.khon2.com/news/local-news/food-supplies-airlifted-to-kauai-residents-stranded-after-severe-flooding/1127836009

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

A bit warmer today, but there is still cold wet stuff falling from the sky. Supposed to be more snow tonight. I’m going to take a nap.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

@Irish Red I’ve been reading your posts with interest, just hadn’t commented. I know very little about Hawaii, how big is this island? Sounds like a very serious situation you have there!

It’s fairly circular and has a diameter of around 50 miles, the center is primarily mountains so the outer rim is where most residential area’s are. Hanalei Town is technically below sea level and holds one of the islands biggest valley and river. When Hanalei river rises 6 ft it’s considered flooding and the road gets closed, it rose about 14 ft. The island will never be the same, it’s changed in many drastic ways and it will take a long time to stabilize again. More rain is predicted in the near future but everyone’s hoping it will miss us. The Military is working with local excavation crews flying them and their equipment into areas of need, the local fisherman are ferrying supplies to people in need and rescuing people from stranded areas, and the community is working together/showing each other a lot of support but it’s gonna really hard times for a lot of people.

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

Clev08
    Pro

The high today is 34 and windy. We are getting more snow to add to what we got last night.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

It was 1C this morning and warmed up to 7C.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Doobie

Finally a break from the rain today. It’s looking good for the weekend with much needed sun and warmer temps.

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Getting our (hopefully) last dusting of snow tomorrow morning. Really, really, very ready for spring here in the Boston area.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It’s fairly circular and has a diameter of around 50 miles, the center is primarily mountains so the outer rim is where most residential area’s are.

How long have you lived there?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

It’s fairly circular and has a diameter of around 50 miles, the center is primarily mountains so the outer rim is where most residential area’s are. Hanalei Town is technically below sea level and holds one of the islands biggest valley and river. When Hanalei river rises 6 ft it’s considered flooding and the road gets closed, it rose about 14 ft. The island will never be the same, it’s changed in many drastic ways and it will take a long time to stabilize again. More rain is predicted in the near future but everyone’s hoping it will miss us. The Military is working with local excavation crews flying them and their equipment into areas of need, the local fisherman are ferrying supplies to people in need and rescuing people from stranded areas, and the community is working together/showing each other a lot of support but it’s gonna really hard times for a lot of people.

I didn’t realize you were having such difficult times there. Guess I was too busy bitchin about a little snow and cold. Have you been directly affected by the flooding?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Finally starting tog et some warmer weather. Some sun and in the mid to upper 40’s.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Another nice day here today. Not quite as warm as yesterday, but still a good day with highs near 60°.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I didn’t realize you were having such difficult times there. Guess I was too busy bitchin about a little snow and cold. Have you been directly affected by the flooding?

Wow, I will echo what Peter said,
    Decided can’t complain about our weather here,

Good luck and stay safe.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

the snow storm from last night was not as bad as predicted. real glad to see that, glad not to have to plow. now we need some sun to dry things up so we can get to work. Hopefully this is the last storm of winter.

Clev08
    Pro

Sunny with a high of 48 today, winds should stay under 10mph so it should be a nice working day and the snow should all melt today.

Doobie

Cold and overcast today. Come on spring…..get here, will ya!

A little cool and supposed to get snow on and off, but the forecast is for clearing and warmer.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,028 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.779 seconds