dcsimg

v17-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Looks like everyone has been busy. Here is another one.
    What have you done today.

The old tread can be seen here. http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v16-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today/

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Got the cabinets together for my saw station today. 8′ of base cabinets on ether side of the saw. Will build the doors and drawers at a later date.

Ron

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

@RonW that saw station looks amazing good.
    that would be my way to go if i would have a dedicated workshop.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I wish I had that much space for a miter station…just too much impeding mine right now.

Installed a bunch of acoustic panels today. After about 4 months of planning with the business owner, we finally got approval and were able to get the job done. It took 10 1/2 hours on a Sunday… but its done!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I wish I had that much space for a miter station…just too much impeding mine right now.

Installed a bunch of acoustic panels today. After about 4 months of planning with the business owner, we finally got approval and were able to get the job done. It took 10 1/2 hours on a Sunday… but its done!

Nice work Jon. Looks to be a pretty nice salon.

RonW that saw station looks amazing good.
    that would be my way to go if i would have a dedicated workshop.

Thanks madman.

Ron

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Nice work Jon. Looks to be a pretty nice salon.

Thanks Ron. You wouldn’t believe the amount of measuring and alignment that goes into getting g those dang things to fit together properly! It was a fun experience though.

Here’s the original thread on the panel job.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/sound-deadening-a-large-room/

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Got the cabinets together for my saw station today. 8′ of base cabinets on ether side of the saw. Will build the doors and drawers at a later date.

Wonderful! Lots of storage too. Looks like you took your time and planed it out nicely.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

That is a long day! Good to see you got the job and got it done. It ought to help with the sound level a bit in there.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Clev08
    Pro

Looks good! Are you aiming for a blue version of this? I saw it on the Tools in Action thread, someone built it for theirs.

Attachments:
    Clev08
    Pro

I had the pleasure of replacing the starter in my car yesterday. I sheared off the 1/4″ adapter on my cheap ratchet set, so I have a reason to buy a new set 🙂
    I replaced the started about 6 years ago and it came with a lifetime warranty, so this one was free. Saved me $160 but now this starter comes with no warranty. Is that normal to have a “One-time lifetime” warranty on car parts? I assumed lifetime meant I would never have to buy another starter again as long as I kept the car…

Attachments:
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Ron,looking very good man. I wish I had that kind of space too.

Doobie

This is one of the nuances of these V threads. You can lose stuff that never gets connected/replied from the old thread.

Well here’s what I’ve tried in that regard with the older now closed thread in the spirit of bugging Chad in this case.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ron that looks really nice. Plenty of storage and work area for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Spent the weekend working on the lighting for the HS’s spring musical.

Got a call this morning, work’s being delayed 2 hours due too freezing rain.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Looks good! Are you aiming for a blue version of this? I saw it on the Tools in Action thread, someone built it for theirs.

That’s cool looking. But no nothing that fancy needed for me. I do however like his fence. That is another thing that still needs to be done.

Ron

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

My boss called a big meeting this morning. We should find out how much work there is or isn’t for the next few months. It’s been getting very slow, lots of rumors about big lay-offs coming.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

My boss called a big meeting this morning. We should find out how much work there is or isn’t for the next few months. It’s been getting very slow, lots of rumors about big lay-offs coming.

Oh man hate to hear this. Big lay-offs suck.

Ron

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Oh man hate to hear this. Big lay-offs suck.

Just the way things are going here I guess. I’m hoping we’ll stay busy for a couple months until I go back to school in May to get my Journeyman ticket finished up.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

yah layoffs suck, I was able to spare a few guys in my department because i had just left for a new job just before a round of layoffs began. The old company was kind of crappy in that regard, they would absorb other companies and after a year or so just started axing people left right and centre. They even axed a husband and wife couple just before christmas. I hope you survive this round of cuts kswiss

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Nice work Ron , I wish I had that kind of space .

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘v17-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.620 seconds