dcsimg

V16.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,015 total)
  • Author

Was a beautiful day today, sunny for the most part, and around 25, no humidity

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Got rained out on the first site and endured it for the second site. Mockup actually allowed a wet wall to apply brick detergent. I was soaked though, forgot my rain jacket, thought I had it packed.

A Working Pro since 2004

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Actually a real nice day today but a bit “sticky”. Going to rain this evening, no surprise there.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Cool this morning. It was foggy on the morning drive to work. Turn out to be a nice day. Got spend a couple hours outside at work as we BBQ for all the employees & families.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

It was a good decision to cruise towards our next destination on our houseboat vacation today. Overcast, windy and rains as we travelled. No prob. Another swim beach day wasn’t in the cards obviously. It all worked out.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Warm and dry here, ripe for fire. The north shore is flat. Black Hawk Down but no one found. It’s been 2 days.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Looks like another day of rain. Normally I would complain, but I’m a little behind schedule on some renos at home and have a million people coming to a party here Saturday, that I could use the extra time to get things whipped into shape.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC hot and humid temps in the mid 90s. Even the forecast for Monday and the eclipse is now for clear weather. Fayetteville will get a 97% total eclipse.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

its been the wettest summer in a while, im hoping my package gets here before it pours.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Rain overnight and more forecast for today. We just have to wait and see. Lawn needs cutting and a ton of Elderberries need picking.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

16 and rainy, heavy rain at the moment,
    It’s supposed to rain all day,
    Glad I got the lawn cut yesterday

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Cooler day with showers heavy at times. High 74.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

A great day for working,,, warm and dry.

We have been having bad thunder storms most of the morning . Calling for 1-2″ of rain later toninght . Hopefully we don’t get flash floods .

Always willing to learn .

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice day here in west Tn. Highs in the mid 80’s. The humidity is down some. And no rain. Been a wet week.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Hot humid sunny today. Just waiting for too rain now.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Clev08
    Pro

High in the 80’s today, not much breeze today but I did feel about 5 rain drops throughout the day.

Weather was a little warm after the weather last night. Spent 4 hours cutting branches and a tree to get in the driveway

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

today we hit triple digits again, but it wasn’t too bad at all. at least the humidity was below 10%

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Such a beautiful day at work!

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,015 total)
  • The topic ‘V16.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.045 seconds