dcsimg

V15.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I spent half my morning making mistakes, and the other half fixing them. My afternoon went better. It was just one of those days.

The true measure of a carpenter, is not in his mistakes, but in what happens after the mistakes.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

That looks really good Chad. 24″ tile? The schlueter trim is a pain to work with and expensive, but sure looks good. Sets jobs apart. Love the 2×4 vertical trim as well. Just like I do it.

Thanks Mark! The tile are actually 23&11/16….but yeah, 24 inch tile.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

The shower is looking good. That metal is a total pain cutting and getting the miters to fit nice. I found a dremel tool works good to fine tune it in.

Thanks Ron. I actually cut the metal with a grinder then fine tuned it with a file.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

This is the one I did like that @ChadM . The tile I used were 6 x 12.
    I used a silver grout.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Hung drywall and insulated part of the ceiling at our church remodel. Worked on more demolition also. The project is off to a good start.

redwood
    Pro

Today was a big day. My DeWalt planer has sat sitting for probably 2 years waiting for a blade change. Today was the day.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I shot the shop tour video and opened up a package that came by UPS that had a really cool Bosch drill in it.

Thanks BTP and Bosch!

Congrats Jim, you gonna post it in I got a box? What model did you redeem for again,

“I got a box”? I am not familiar with that one. I will be putting it up in my video thread. I just posted 2 other ones on there completing the build of the work table for the mitre saw.

OK, I found it. I must be tired.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

redwood
    Pro

You want big tile and metal trim. Here is one we did.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Wow That is impressive Mark! Looks very expensive.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

More framing on the west side. Should have this wrapped up in a couple weeks

redwood
    Pro

Wow That is impressive Mark! Looks very expensive.

Thanks Ron, yes it was very expensive. I did have help on this one, as I had no clue on the river rock.

I have to post these once in awhile just show the newer folk that yes I wasn’t always retired and I was actually someone that had projects to show. Unlike these days.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I’m almost there with you Mark. I wish I could retire now but have 4 more years to get through. The body is worn out but the bills keep coming! Most the jobs I do are average home owners with a small budget .

redwood
    Pro

I’m almost there with you Mark. I wish I could retire now but have 4 more years to get through. The body is worn out but the bills keep coming! Most the jobs I do are average home owners with a small budget .

No shame in that Ron, I have plenty of pics of projects you will never see in print. It’s those average owners that pay the bills.

That particular project was for my “Sugar Daddy”, who kept me going during the last economic crisis. I made about 1/2 as much on his projects as I did everyone else’s. But he kept me and my crew busy for almost 2 years when a lot of people were out of work.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

You want big tile and metal trim. Here is one we did.

That is some sweet work Mark!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

layed laminate flooring on the floor thats at grade.. going back tommorrow to do baseboard and some other small things.. were trying to be done for next wednesday as thats when their going to officially move in to stay

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

Here’s another photo of the dormers we’ve been trimming. It’s a different style from ones I posted a few days ago. Today we finished all the dormers but one, the round one we still don’t have the parts for.

Attachments:
    Warren6810
    Akron, OH

This is the one I did like that @ChadM . The tile I used were 6 x 12.
    I used a silver grout.

Nice tile work Ron.

yellaD
    Pro

HAven’t done anything shop related in a week! I’m losing my mind…

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

i removed snow today from 2 driveways at BigBear Mountain. between 2 and 4 ft of snow…tmw we head there again for more driveways.
    i cant provide some pictures tmw, phone is charging and im sitting in front of the fireplace

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Huge clean out, this time i broke down all of the brown cardboard boxes i had laying around and recycled them, actually next recycling day im going to get rid of all the bosch boxes as well.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘V15.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.703 seconds