dcsimg

V15.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,011 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

It looks like we are in for a decent day today , going up to 22 c and no rain .

Raining a little this morning,
    Don’t have to work outside today, but the damp weather actually affects the humidity in the room, especially when we use the liquid nitrogen,
    Definitely going to have to get the air conditioning going to combat the humidity,

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

nice decent day today, i gotta get outside and get my brand spanking new tires put on. Finally have to replace my 4 year old summers.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

What a temperature drop. First we had tripple digits, then heavy winds started and temps dropped down into the 70s.
    Well I guess the April if famous for that type of weather. Anyhow, can’t complain 😀

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

SUNNY 75 TODAY

staker
    Pro

0 and freezing rain.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Was a beautiful day here toady. But looks like some nasty storms moving through in an hour or so.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

cold here again, 38 today after several days in the 70’s. Northern Minnesota had snow and ice.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cold here again, 38 today after several days in the 70’s. Northern Minnesota had snow and ice.

Man winter keeps hanging on. NC sunny in the upper 80s very nice outdoor weather.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I hear it’s supposed to hit around 24 today, wow, that should be a nice change.

Of course that had to happen on a day Im stuck in meetings and won’t even get a lunch break…

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Its going to be a warm one today 22 c but calling for rain in the afternoon .Hopefully they are wrong .

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Of course that had to happen on a day Im stuck in meetings and won’t even get a lunch break…

im on a day off today, but i gotta start packing up the house and looking for a storage unit.
    so im glad it is a nice sunny day.

The wonderful 70 degree weather is gone. Going to have rain and 50 degree weather through at least Monday. April showers for sure.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Today 72 tomorrow 66 in Mid-Michigan

Doobie

Gorgeous day today…..but I’m stuck in my office all day. Sigh! 🙁

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC good weather continues, sunny and in the low 90s. Perfect outdoor work weather.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Still mild this morning, was wet this morning from the rain over night.
    20 today cloudy,

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Great day off and i’ll be making the most of it before rain hits to get everything organized and ready to go.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Cooler temps here in Mid-Michigan. 66 today mid 50’s for the weekend after having low to mid 70’s earl part of the week.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 1,011 total)
  • The topic ‘V15.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.874 seconds