dcsimg

V15.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺

This topic contains 1,010 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,011 total)
  • Author

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It’s just lovely here 70s at night and mid to high 80s daytime.. great for out door working.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Nice sunny day here, it makes working outside pretty nice today

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Gorgeous day for the most part today with warm enough temps to lose the jacket and a decent amount of sunshine. Nice dose of spring type weather.

Kevin.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC warm and partly sunny. Rain moving tonight though. Winter is finally behind us. Heading to Ace Hardware to get the spring plants.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sitting here on my back patio enjoying my coffee. Sure, I have a heater on, and Im wearing my heated jacket, but the sun is strong, and Im happy

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Temps are great here lower 70’s for the high. We do have some storms moving through this afternoon. The weather people are saying could be ruff. Lets hope not.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Supposed to be a beautiful day today, it’s the calm before the snow 🙁
    Hoping this could be the last one, once again. Supposed to get around 10 centimeters, but it should be gone pretty much the same day Saturday.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Was low 50’s all week except for today upper 30’s. Brrrr

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Supposed to be a beautiful day today, it’s the calm before the snow 🙁
    Hoping this could be the last one, once again. Supposed to get around 10 centimeters, but it should be gone pretty much the same day Saturday.

yah i heard that is hitting us around friday. I feel sorry for all the people who have taken off their snow tires already.

Only about 3 C here right, really windy, and have had some snow falling. Not enough to accumulate, but it is still snow.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Cold and snow showers today. A bit too windy at times as well.

Kevin.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Turned out to be a beautiful sunny day. They were calling for a chance of freezing rain or snow this morning but thankfully it was nowhere to be seen.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC raining. Be that way most of the day. I’ll be working inside today.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

gah, its been a while since there was a snow storm and people have already forgotten how to drive causing a huge headache. there were cars that spun out facing the wrong way on the highway.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Gonna be a great day for outside work today,, some framing and windows at around high 80s.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Clev08
    Pro

going to be a nice day today for a change. hopefully the ground will start drying out from the rain the last couple days. High of 52 and the sun will come out this afternoon

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Rain day today and damp . its a right off for me . 🙁

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Cold windy and a day of rain. Rain should be over by midnight and then we have some nicer weather for the weekend.

Kevin.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Light flurries all day today, but still warm enough that it all melted as it landed.

I just want green grass and no more white!

We had yesterday one day of heavy winds here. the airport measured 45mph gusts.
    I heard in Red Rock Canyon, north of Las Vegas they had 80mph gusts…thats just insane.
    the winds always bring lower temps with them…after the weekend we will be back at +80.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,011 total)

The topic ‘V15.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it’s getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 3.318 seconds