dcsimg

V13.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,044 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thought I would start a new one. Doesn’t looks like Sven is going to open a new one.

Here is the old one. http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v12-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today/

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Thanks Ron. Glad you kept this going.

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

Well I better post something in here … I finished a drop ceiling grid , set the can lights and started on the tiles. Black looks cool, but it’s kind of a pita

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--Steve

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well I better post something in here … I finished a drop ceiling grid , set the can lights and started on the tiles. Black looks cool, but it’s kind of a pita

That’s nice TQ. I’ve never done the ceiling grids. Is it hard to do??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Worked on my shed roof today. More to do tomorrow as well. Hope to be finished sheating by Thursday.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Worked on my shed roof today. More to do tomorrow as well. Hope to be finished sheating by Thursday.

what size shed do you build?

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Your really working up a storm on your house this year!

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

going to be making 2 mallets and hopefully working on my moxon vise today as I went out with @yellad and bought the wood necessary for it.

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

It’s easy with a square room 😉 Not hard work… just tedius.

The white goes really fast, but the black shows fingerprints and smudges really easily.. You have to be careful not to touch the tile face

--Steve

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

It’s easy with a square room 😉 Not hard work… just tedius.

The white goes really fast, but the black shows fingerprints and smudges really easily.. You have to be careful not to touch the tile face

I had wondered how the Black tiles did. The white can be bad to show fingerprints. Sounds like the black is a pain in the tail. Hope I don’t have to do any in the near future.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

going to be making 2 mallets and hopefully working on my moxon vise today as I went out with @yellad and bought the wood necessary for it.

Post some pics of the vise build if you have the chance please. What are you using to build?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice, really nice you will be making some mallets. What material will you be using?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I finished off the roof of my small garage addition yesterday , now I can get both my cars indoors for the winter . 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

@cranbrook2 that looks very good, and I like the color of your roof metal. Yes, I would want to put both of those vehicles inside as well:)

@TimelessQuality have never seen black ceiling tiles. Would like to see some pics when you’ve installed them.

Caught up building until next week. Home working on paperwork, my dinosaur slippers on, no rest for the coffee pot, listening to this mess on the news today.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve got a ton of running to do today for parts and material, All in the neighboring town 35 miles away. UGH!! That crap wears me out

Anonymous
    Inactive

Caught up building until next week. Home working on paperwork, my dinosaur slippers on, no rest for the coffee pot, listening to this mess on the news today.

Dinosaur slippers? Those sound cute 🙂 and Uh oh on the news, I haven’t turned anything on this morning. I have no clue what’s happening now

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dinosaur slippers? Those sound cute :) and Uh oh on the news, I haven’t turned anything on this morning. I have no clue what’s happening now

News=same s$%t, different day. It’s a mess everywhere it seems. Be careful on your errand run.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Heading out to rip out a countertop to make way for a new one.
    Going to be a fun one to install . No room to maneuver .

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Putting in more fixtures today. Blaklader pants are saving my knees.

View post on imgur.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

@kswiss good to hear on the pants. Still waiting on the snickers to see if they’ll really be long enough

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,044 total)
  • The topic ‘V13.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.840 seconds