dcsimg

V12.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,137 total)
  • Author

Well for me I FINALLY assemble my new Rikon 10-325 bandsaw! Yippeeeee! And let me tell you…..no help and that thing weighs a frikkin’ ton anyways!

@redwood
    if you like a messy shop here in am!

Attachments:
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well for me I FINALLY assemble my new Rikon 10-325 bandsaw! Yippeeeee! And let me tell you…..no help and that thing weighs a frikkin’ ton anyways!

@redwood if you like a messy shop here in am!

Nice saw Chris. I know you have to be excited.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

@chris1970. What’s that pin looking thing on the fence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--Steve

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

great band saw – i still need one in my shop

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Thanks guys! Dead on @RonW and @TimelessQuality that is for re sawing. It’s a pivot point for the material. I am thinking about upgrading the fence and getting the Kreg with the resaw pivot. Much larger, looks like it’ll be easier to control large pieces of stock options on it.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

great looking bandsaw Chris! You will love having one that big (and wish you went bigger!) opens up all sort of possibilities.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Now that is a nice bandsaw, what is the size?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Nice Bandsaw.

I still need to get a stand put together and a motor mounted for the Power King 12″ 3-wheeler I picked up this sumer and fixed up some. Need to find space for it as well.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Rikon 10‑325 Deluxe 14 Inch Bandsaw with Stand

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Nice saw Chris! I’ve considered buying the same one actually. Currently, I don’t have space for it though…

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

yellaD
    Pro

Rikon 10‑325 Deluxe 14 Inch Bandsaw with Stand

Dude, I’m so jealous!! That thing looks sweet.

Doobie

@chrisk1970. What’s that pin looking thing on the fence?

It’s for resawing. It helps guide the piece from the blade drifting. I rarely ever use mine. Sits on a shelf for years at a time between uses.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@chrisk1970. What’s that pin looking thing on the fence?

It’s for resawing. It helps guide the piece from the blade drifting. I rarely ever use mine. Sits on a shelf for years at a time between uses.

this is one of the big reasons why I want a band saw, I want to be able to resaw safer than a table saw.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Hoping the cherry picker get delivered to the site today and get to work on it. We still have some brick at the front and back of the building that need to be replaced.

A Working Pro since 2004

Thanks guys! I would have posted it on the new tool section but I actually got this home three weeks ago and ended up assembling it last night. Jon, I have the basement shop and I barely have room for stationary tools. As a matter of fact this is the ONLY stationary tool o have set up. My Kapex has a home but my planer, DW745 and Bosch router table are all on wheeled carts.

I have a huge maple and ash tree I am taking down in sections and this guy on s specifically there for resawing. The pivot point is definitely getting replaced with a solid one like the Kreg but this guy is frikkin’ huge. Brad, can’t wait to get this thing to use!

@58Chev
    yup it is the 10-325 14″ saw. The entire saw is contained in the upper section whereas the cabinet is all storage 🙂

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Cutting in attic stairs. Laying down some plywood for furnace ect. Going over HVAC on new home.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats, Chris. That’s a great looking piece of machinery. I’m sure you’re going to love it. Resawing will be effortless!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Installing a few more sump pumps today

View post on imgur.com

friday i patched a vct floor, sanded spackle, and demoed a lead shower pan at work. worked through lunch so i could get out early to head to my neighbor’s house to demo and replace his attic stairs. removed the old ones, set the new ones, then went back saturday morning to trim and insulate. then he had me re-caulk his slider on his deck. he was really happy with the work and paid me more than i asked for.

Nice to see people, or friends / clients appreciate quality work, good for you.

@cranbrook2
    wow John. It’s amazing how the shop can get cluttered at times.

@chrisk1970
    wow nice band saw, hopefully you get to use it very soon, I will definitely never have a place for something like that 🙁

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Installing a few more sump pumps today

@kswiss
    Kyle,
    When installing sumps, do you add any sort of backup? be it battery, secondary pump?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,137 total)
  • The topic ‘V12.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.735 seconds