dcsimg

V12.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?

This topic contains 1,136 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,137 total)
  • Author

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Here’s the new thread.

Here’s the old thread:
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v11-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today/

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

wow its already time for a new thread.

i think i gonna clean up my shop today and put items where they belong

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Working on some more crazy drainage.

View post on imgur.com

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Finished the subway tile backsplash today

Attachments:

There are only two ways to do things; the right way and again.

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

subway tile looks great. What color is the grout? (hard to tell in the picture) I really like the contrast between the tile and the grout.

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe allowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-ttdBLbF-true-383″ scrolling=”no” src=”http://imgur.com/ttdBLbF/embed?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fbethepro.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fv12-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today%2F&w=383″ id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-ttdBLbF” style=”height: 500px; width: 383px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    </figure>

Whats so crazy about that? Looks pretty clean to me

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

subway tile looks great. What color is the grout? (hard to tell in the picture) I really like the contrast between the tile and the grout.

Tile is just off white and the grout is terra cotta. Sorry it doesn’t show as well in the pic. SWMBO really likes it.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Nothing too crazy, just lots going on in a pretty tight space

Nothing too crazy, just lots going on in a pretty tight space

Certainly is

I generally appreciate when a bundle can be kept tightly bundled to waste the least amount of space.

Makes me angry when I see how some people plumb sinks (as an example) and take up the entire space under the vanity just because they didnt think things through -bends and runs everywhere….

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe allowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-ttdBLbF-true-422″ scrolling=”no” src=”http://imgur.com/ttdBLbF/embed?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fbethepro.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fv12-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today%2F&w=422″ id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-ttdBLbF” style=”height: 500px; width: 422px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    </figure>

that plumbing job looks like a maze haha

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

welps went to lineX and body shop. Basically I am screwed and have to live with the fact that my tailgate will never be flush with the body of the car. so I drove all around town today to figure that out, than over to a relatives place as she needs flooring put down as the carpet is now stained with the 2 cats around.

welps went to lineX and body shop. Basically I am screwed and have to live with the fact that my tailgate will never be flush with the body of the car. so I drove all around town today to figure that out, than over to a relatives place as she needs flooring put down as the carpet is now stained with the 2 cats around.

How is that possible? Isnt it the body shop’s responsibility to bring it back to spec?

My Brother in law has had to write off cars because the effort to bring it back to spec would be more than the write off value – or the owner could pay out of pocket for “close enough”

Doobie
    Pro

Tiddy job there Kyle!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

How is that possible? Isnt it the body shop’s responsibility to bring it back to spec?

My Brother in law has had to write off cars because the effort to bring it back to spec would be more than the write off value – or the owner could pay out of pocket for “close enough”

lets put it this way, Dean Myers body shop is the one I’ve been dealing with for the last 2 or 3 months of trying to get my 3 month old truck back into shape. I’ve spoken to General Motors and them and it has been an absolute mess. When you buy a vehicle, not only do you expect a good quality ride but you have to expect that they can service your vehicle afterwards. I got the truck but the service, well it has been outlined in several posts that I have done. This is just the latest in the story.

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Not a whole lot going on today. I’m not sure if it’s the weather or what.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

That sure looks like a lot going on in a small space. That would take my a day in just dry fitting before the glue started to run.

Finished the subway tile backsplash today

Peter, I always liked the looks of subway tile. SWMBO likes it but do you? LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Peter, I always liked the looks of subway tile. SWMBO likes it but do you? LOL

Yes, I have always liked the clean look, too. First time I have used it, though, and it’s really nice to work with.

yellaD
    Pro

Today I touched up a paint job, and worked on my leather tool vest. Had a visitor today, @r-ice thanks for coming by!

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

That sure looks like a lot going on in a small space. That would take my a day in just dry fitting before the glue started to run.

Lol yes, back to back laundrys and bathrooms for four floors. I try not to dry fit anything, just measure, cut, and glue. Drilling all of the holes probably takes the longest.

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

Got some more Advantech down today. Still waiting on more steel, so we started a few walls too.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,137 total)

The topic ‘V12.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 1.165 seconds