dcsimg

V12.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Even though we have clear sky with plenty sun it’s like 65 here and when breeze hits you you get the goose bumps

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Right now we are getting some really beautiful fall weather. The maples are getting serious colour and temps are into the teens. Snow can’t be far behind.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

90% rain tomorrow with some heavy downpours.

A Working Pro since 2004

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Right now we are getting some really beautiful fall weather. The maples are getting serious colour and temps are into the teens. Snow can’t be far behind.

I’m telling. You’re swearing again, using that “S” word.

But yeah, it certainly is feeling and looking like autumn.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

GTA said to get some good amounts of rain today.
    high of 19*C today with as much as 10-15 mm of rain, more in areas with pop up thunderstorms.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

GTA said to get some good amounts of rain today.
    high of 19*C today with as much as 10-15 mm of rain, more in areas with pop up thunderstorms.

Called it off since the rain is suppose to start at 9:30-10am… At least it will wash the walls down for me.

A Working Pro since 2004

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

High of 14C today, but rain all day long. Cool and wet, it must be fall.

Nice cool morning, 4 but should get up to a balmy 15 lol, sunny and a few clouds, great day,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC more clouds and more rain 🙁 Temps in the low 8s though.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Big cool down here in west Tn. High of 74° today. Do have some rain later this morning moving trough.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Big cool down here in west Tn. High of 74° today. Do have some rain later this morning moving trough.

Im pretty jealous right now.

I just turned on our furnace….

Going to be in the 60’s this week. Nice weather as far as I am concerned. Fall color has not really got going yet. Maybe this will push it some.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Rain today with temps in the low teens. Single digits overnight. Fall is here!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Lots of rain this morning. I washed the car over the weekend, so I guess it’s my fault.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

rain with downpours today, at least it is raining on a day where I will be inside all day, i don’t want rain tomorrow.

Doobie

Lots of rain this morning. I washed the car over the weekend, so I guess it’s my fault.

Grrrrr! 😠😬😡

rain with downpours today, at least it is raining on a day where I will be inside all day, i don’t want rain tomorrow.

We should be good for a good stretch after today.

Fall is really here . It’s 51 degrees this morning in my neck of the woods .

Always willing to learn .

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

Up here in New England we’ve been in a drought all summer. It’s rained a few times but nothing significant.

There’s a local lake that’s down to an all time low. The lake is controlled by a dam, but they’ve never needed to let it get this low. The bridge in the photos is a relic from the small town that used to be where the lake is now. The bridge has been impassable for 50 years. It’s normally submerged, a few times the top of the iron has been visible, but now the river has receded back to expose the full bridge. Kinda cool. I went there after work to take a look.

It’s still pretty damn hot here. High of 90 tomorrow and humid. I can’t wait for fall to come.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,006 total)
  • The topic ‘V12.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? #man it's getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.821 seconds