dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 661 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

So handy having a completely cordless jobsite.

I can’t help but ask…how do you manage to have three hands? One to hold up the lumber, one to operate the rotary hammer and one to hold up the phone. I typically need two hands just on that hammer. I think my wrist would be twisted off if I did that one handed.

I can’t help but ask…how do you manage to have three hands? One to hold up the lumber, one to operate the rotary hammer and one to hold up the phone. I typically need two hands just on that hammer. I think my wrist would be twisted off if I did that one handed.

I’m thinking that the lumber is already up , and he was using his left hand to film , besides going thru brick is not as hard as concrete , 🤷‍♂️ that’s my guess , that and the fact he might not have been putting to much pressure on the drill 😁

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’m thinking that the lumber is already up , and he was using his left hand to film , besides going thru brick is not as hard as concrete , 🤷‍♂️ that’s my guess , that and the fact he might not have been putting to much pressure on the drill 😁

Hahaha yes, I already had a few anchors in it. Just drilling some holes for some extra Totem HD anchors.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I was happy a few of Team Blue doing some work in the shop. I used my 10 glide, MRF23 router, 1250Devs sander, PS31 Drill/Driver.

Edit: I forgot I used my 12V jiggy to round the corners.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Used some of my Bosch drills/drivers, 18V grinder very briefly, PB360 all day, 18V jiggy, and one of my LED lights.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used some of my Bosch drills/drivers, 18V grinder very briefly, PB360 all day, 18V jiggy, and one of my LED lights.

That ended being a nice install of the outside receptacle. Should come in very handy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used the pb360 , not sure if anyone else has tried it , but I had a hard time clicking on the new 4.0 battery in the unit , it works even though the battery is not fully clicked in , but if I forced it , it will click in properly , just slightly tight compared to the other original 4.0 battery or the 6.3 core 🤷‍♂️

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used the pb360

Do not have that trouble with mine, maybe a bit of plastic sticking out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used the pb360

Do not have that trouble with mine, maybe a bit of plastic sticking out.

Really that’s with the new core 4.0 amp battery 🤷‍♂️

Doobie

Used the pb360 , not sure if anyone else has tried it , but I had a hard time clicking on the new 4.0 battery in the unit , it works even though the battery is not fully clicked in , but if I forced it , it will click in properly , just slightly tight compared to the other original 4.0 battery or the 6.3 core 🤷‍♂️

If the battery is under two years, or simply if you have any 4.0 that you have as being registered on their system that came with a kit or registered on its own, they will send you out a new one.

I had a 2.0 12V that worked in some tools and not others for some reason that I couldn’t fix, likely the internal contacts were damaged, and they just sent me a new one and told me to properly discard the old one.

I still use it, but it has a piece of blue painters tape on it so I don’t get accidentally fooled into thinking it is a dead battery in whatever tool I may shove it into that is simple not making a proper contact.

If the battery is under two years, or simply if you have any 4.0 that you have as being registered on their system that came with a kit or registered on its own, they will send you out a new one.

I had a 2.0 12V that worked in some tools and not others for some reason that I couldn’t fix, likely the internal contacts were damaged, and they just sent me a new one and told me to properly discard the old one.

I still use it, but it has a piece of blue painters tape on it so I don’t get accidentally fooled into thinking it is a dead battery in whatever tool I may shove it into that is simple not making a proper contact.

I don’t think it’s the battery , I have 3 of the new 4.0 cores , I think I’ll try another one or two just to compare , but I can see it being an issue especially since they had a similar situation with the circular saw and the 6.3 battery ,

Be interesting to hear if anyone else besides Bill just to compare 🤷‍♂️

Okay so I was just in the garage , figured I’d try the other Bosch 4.0 core batteries 🙄🤭
    There was a little piece of wood somehow got lodged between the battery posts
    So bottom line they work great , all my batteries fit in the PB360. Sorry for the panic 😬 lol

Doobie

Used my 12V Flexi for the first time in a long time. Needed to get in tight with the RA head.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Used my 12V Flexi for the first time in a long time. Needed to get in tight with the RA head.

This was one of the reasons I wanted to get 12V Flexi to have the RH head. Plus have one tool to do several jobs. I just haven’t pulled the trigger on getting one.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I like the offset head as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This was one of the reasons I wanted to get 12V Flexi to have the RH head. Plus have one tool to do several jobs. I just haven’t pulled the trigger on getting one.

Yeah same here , I was thinking about going for the 18 volt flexi , but I really don’t need another 18 volt drill and driver
    And the 3/8 chuch is handy at times for smaller drill bits.

Doobie

I like the offset head as well.

That was the primary reason I got one, was for that off centric driver head.

I don’t use my Flexi as a regular drill though, just for when I need one of its fancy heads. I tend to declutch/unlock the head locking mechanism all the time by accident in using it as a regular straight drill/driver. It drives me nuts, so it rarely gets used.

Today I used my bosch drill to put up my Bosch battery holders lol
    While listening to the Bosch pb360
    Also used the cordless Bosch vacuum to clean out the lint trap outside ,

Doobie

Used two of my FL12 lights magnetized onto my shed door and my 1900 LED on my Bosch contractor tripod to finish up some electrical work doing the final wiring in my shed’s panel.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today I used my bosch drill to put up my Bosch battery holders

Oh man you got some of those things. How are they working out?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today I used my bosch drill to put up my Bosch battery holders

Oh man you got some of those things. How are they working out?

I like them a lot , I think it’s going to be great when I get them all organized like I want.
    This is how I placed them for the now , I’ll fix them up better when I declutter the garage.
    Keeping all my batteries in the same place for now , and cleared up the top of the cabinet and the work bench.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 661 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.295 seconds