dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I used IDH 182 socket ready impact & FL 12 while doing the brakes on van and on my truck.

Bothof those tool stay near my lift so that they can easily be grabbed when working on a vehicle. Two great additions to the shop.

I very happy to have those tools. They work great.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

The 1250 DEVS sander is helping a lot right now, with the small radio providing accompanyment in the background.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

Used BOTH PB360s and my PB180. Outdoor work day today.

Oh, used one of my little Bosch blowers a few times too. It’s ‘little’ compared to my Makita blower, but it did the job.

Bought a second Makita blower which I should receive this upcoming week. The Makita is 4 times the blow of my two Bosch 18V blowers.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Used BOTH PB360s and my PB180. Outdoor work day today.

Oh, used one of my little Bosch blowers a few times too. It’s ‘little’ compared to my Makita blower, but it did the job.

Bought a second Makita blower which I should receive this upcoming week. The Makita is 4 times the blow of my two Bosch 18V blowers.

Nice your getting a second Makita blower. They do great job!

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The Makita is 4 times the blow of my two Bosch 18V blowers.

More blowers one in each hand? LOL. I have multiple blowers as well and keep them in different places for different chores.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Tried out my new 12V jiggy. I used to cut some 1×2’s sections for a alittle makeshift shelter I made for the girls. It worked pretty good. I like how light it is for smaller jobs.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Tried out my new 12V jiggy.

It is a good tool. I reach for mine all the time as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

The Makita is 4 times the blow of my two Bosch 18V blowers.

More blowers one in each hand? LOL. I have multiple blowers as well and keep them in different places for different chores.

Sounds like me. One Bosch blower in the house shop, one in the shed.

Now I have one Makita blower in the lean-to gardening shed, which will be the new Makita single 18V blower, and the second one in the backyard shed likely more for using during leaf pick-up in the fall now as it is heavier and with the batteries, would last longer than my new single battery blower that is just as powerful.

The two Bosch blowers were being used with one in each hand to clear the clippings after cutting the grass. Once I got the 1st dual battery Makita blower, it is as powerful as my hand held gas Stihl and became my blower for the lawn mowing. More powerful and efficient than using my two Blowers one in each hand.

The two Bosch blowers still are nice to have. They’re great for quick dust clean ups when working outside or some task that don’t really benefit from the much more powerful Makita blowers.

Lots of blue after work , used my HDH183 with the Bosch blue granite bits , gotta say , they definitely are good bits , drilling 3/8 into the cement around the pool for tapcons
    Used the little cordless Bosch vacuum do be almost dust free , also the cordless recipe to cut down some of the ladder to be lower into the water , and the IDH182 made easy work for the tapcons ,
    Very impressed with the blue granite drill bits 👌
    Been using them for years ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Lots of blue after work , used my HDH183 with the Bosch blue granite bits , gotta say , they definitely are good bits , drilling 3/8 into the cement around the pool for tapcons

Glad those blue granite bits are working out. Any help while drilling cement is appreciated.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

KenW
    Pro

Today, well last Saturday to be exact, I used my Bosch impact driver to help educate the next generation on home auto mechanics. We replaced the hub assembly on her first truck.

101247242_3195374450493235_611841155289579520_n

I’ve removed several spindle nuts in the past with this driver, but it simply didn’t have the power to remove the lock-nut type spindle nut that was on this Dodge Dakota even with a 4ah core battery with a full charge.

Today, well last Saturday to be exact, I used my Bosch impact driver to help educate the next generation on home auto mechanics. We replaced the hub assembly on her first truck.

101247242_3195374450493235_611841155289579520_n

I’ve removed several spindle nuts in the past with this driver, but it simply didn’t have the power to remove the lock-nut type spindle nut that was on this Dodge Dakota even with a 4ah core battery with a full charge.

Hey nice to hear from you again , hope you and your family are doing well ,
    Congratulations on her first truck , nice to see her willing to learn and do the work herself 💪👌,
    Yeah to bad about that power from the IDH182
    I’m looking at buying the other impact wrench , slightly more powerful they even came out with a newer model , 212 lbs of torque or something like that , it’s still a pretty good little impact that one you have ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I used my Bosch impact driver to help educate the next generation on home auto mechanics.

Good deal, looks like that impact is doing the job.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Good for you. Got to teach these kids something.
    Your asking a bit much from that little impact. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

KenW
    Pro

Yup, it didn’t touch it. Had to use a 2′ breaker bar.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yup, it didn’t touch it. Had to use a 2′ breaker bar.

yeah sometimes it works out that way. I’ll use my impact and get 4 of the lugs off but one just won’t budge.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

So handy having a completely cordless jobsite.

Doobie

Is that an old Bosch gun, or a newly released one Alex?

@woodsconstruction

Is that an old Bosch gun, or a newly released one Alex?

@woodsconstruction

Looks like the first cordless model that’s still on the list GBH I think it’s a 3/4 inch model , good little drill , Chris was still using his , and he definitely doesn’t baby his tools 💪👍

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It sure is. I am completely cordless now if I could get rid of air hoses.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.453 seconds