dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 618 total)
  • Author

Was a bosch day , miter saw , table saw , drill and jigsaw also had my helper using my homemade spray can adapter for shaking paint in the sawzal lol

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Had the little Bosch radio going while I worked on the snow blower. That thing is loud for being so small.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Was a bosch day , miter saw , table saw , drill and jigsaw also had my helper using my homemade spray can adapter for shaking paint in the sawzal lol

Excellent idea!
    I’ll borrow it for my next painting project.

@Sorpa thanks , it was someone else who posted it last year on BTP and I figured I’d make one works pretty good , I forget who posted it , it’s so nice and actually faster than the old hand shake

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Had the little Bosch radio going while I worked on the snow blower. That thing is loud for being so small.

It is a nice radio. Are you putting away the snowblower for the year?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Are you putting away the snowblower for the year?

Yup. It’s all put away in the back of the shed and the lawn mower has been put in it’s place. Getting ready for nicer weather.

Haha! Excellent! I’d like to see what a gallon (or whatever size you guys up North use) bucket of paint.

Dadgineer
    Project Leader - Bosch Power Tools North America

@Dadgineer lmao I should give it a try lol
    I’m still sure the bosch would be able to handle it though 💪💪

Clev08
    Pro

@Boschmanbrian that’s brilliant!

I have been using the PB360C a lot lately, both outside and in the house.

@Clev08 thanks , but I definitely can’t take credit for this , someone else posted on the guy who made the original , I figured I’d give it a try seeing how I have the materials readily available 💪👊 works good , and my daughter thought it was fun.

Again last night the Saws and the pb360 in the garage , used the HDH183 to repair a few rotten boards for the fence last night after supper

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

also had my helper using my homemade spray can adapter for shaking paint in the sawzal

I use one as well and it really works great.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

The MR23 router with a spiral down cut Bosch bit and even had the router edge guide all hooked up together and milling slots.

The base of the router has one flat side and I wanted to use the base as a stop. Using it the way it came would make one side closer to the edge than the other. So I just unscrewed the bottom clear portion of the base and rotated it one screw. Voila! a round base all equal distance from the center.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The MR23 router with a spiral down cut Bosch bit

Keep those Bosch tools working JDO, nice to see you continuing to use them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

My two FL12 lights and half dozen Bosch 12 volt batteries came in handy the last couple days without power.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My two FL12 lights and half dozen Bosch 12 volt batteries came in handy the last couple days without power.

Man that has to be tough quarantine and no power. Glad you had those lights.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow how come you lost power , was it something to do with the storm , I assume you have a generator to. Those Bosch lights are definitely handy , I’ve used mine on the low setting for longer battery life , great little light. Hope you guys get the power back soon 🙏

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Man that has to be tough quarantine and no power. Glad you had those lights.

Wow how come you lost power , was it something to do with the storm

Yeah, we had a bad storm roll through Tuesday night…poured rain, golf ball sized hail for about 5 minutes, then a tornado touched down a little less than a mile from my place. Lots of trees and utility poles down…Power was off Tuesday night, all day Wednesday, then came back on Thursday night around 7pm.

Actually, I don’t have a generator…I used to but it died and I never got around to replacing it.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

@ChadM wow that’s pretty hairy. Hope you guys stay safe and have enough supplies. I’m in the process of checking out if I want the Ego battery Nexus power station and maybe a small genie just in case , to bad Bosch wouldn’t come out with some sort of power supply that can run off the core batteries

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Used my laser distance finder for the first time in a while. Had to go take a look at an insurance job this morning (garage fire) and didn’t want to wander around in the ashes too much.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used my laser distance finder for the first time in a while. Had to go take a look at an insurance job this morning (garage fire) and didn’t want to wander around in the ashes too much.

Very nice using the laser measure when not wanting to walk around too much. It really is an easy way to do estimates.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 618 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.304 seconds