dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I had the powerbox jamming some tunes while I was splitting and stacking firewood. It was a nice day for that…cool and sunny, a nice day to be outside.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

I had the powerbox jamming some tunes while I was splitting and stacking firewood. It was a nice day for that…cool and sunny, a nice day to be outside.

Same here while I was using the bosch vacuum to clean up after moving the cars out of the garage today , that box has some great sound 👍
    Plus that Bosch vac is amazing.

Doobie

F12 again. Used for seeing what I was doing lying on my side in the kitchen to refasten a finicky toe kick plate on my dishwasher I needed to remove to investigate a problem it was having a few weeks ago. Wifey was tired of looking at the void under the dishwasher from a distance.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Plus that Bosch vac is amazing.

The Bosch vacs are amazing that’s for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Bosch day in the garage , finally cleared up the garage enough to pull out the table saw and miter saw , was using both of them today , and had both vacuum’s hooked up , the cordless to the miter and the 14 gallon to the table saw , plus used the PB360 was a nice blueish kinda day LoL

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

F12 again. Used for seeing what I was doing lying on my side in the kitchen to refasten a finicky toe kick plate on my dishwasher I needed to remove to investigate a problem it was having a few weeks ago. Wifey was tired of looking at the void under the dishwasher from a distance.

Did you find out what was causing the problem?

The FL12 is a great light for jobs like that.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch day in the garage

Looks like you are working on a project. Hope you are keeping busy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@theamcguy
    Yeah , nothing big , just trying to keep my daughter busy while no school , I promised her I’d help build her some Barbie furniture and stuff , she loves to build them instead of buying the plastic ones , plus I’m trying to teach her tools safety and well-being around the shop ,
    And after that , if I’m not working for a few weeks /months I’ll tackle our house Reno’s , as long as I can get supplies 🤷‍♂️

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Used my Bulldog rotary hammer to frame some windows.

Attachments:

Picked up some wood to make my wife a make shift desktop to work upstairs tomorrow and the rest of the week , the desk downstairs is driving my dogs and wife crazy when she starts the printer LoL
    I re adjusted the table saw to get it level

Used the glide mitre and the 18V jig saw today. I am happy to say the glide mitre still makes almost perfect 45 degree mitres.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Used the glide mitre and the 18V jig saw today. I am happy to say the glide mitre still makes almost perfect 45 degree mitres.

Yeah it’s definitely a nice saw , I hardly had to touch the adjustment for anything on the saw when it arrived, I just need to make a zero clearance plate for the miter ,and yeah that jigsaw is pretty nice ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah it’s definitely a nice saw

The glide is a nice saw, everyone that has one likes it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Using my trusty Bosch torpedo level all day today!

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Using my DDS181 to drill and drive pocket hole screws. Still amazes me the use I can get out of this driver on a single battery charge.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Had both of my FL12 lights in use today for an electrical project in my basement.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Yesterday I used my GLI12V-300N light while installing a new set of bathroom taps.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yesterday I used my GLI12V-300N light while installing a new set of bathroom taps.

That is a great light as well, really bright.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Used my 5″ Bosch ROS to sand the wood chopper.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.521 seconds